Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

I was actually on about the elite paedophile scandals, not the asian paedophile scandals you seem so fond of.

You sound more and more like Adolf each day.  And yes, I've read Mein Kampf.

If it was gangs of white men abusing ethnic minorities people like you would be working yourself into a rage to condemn them. But since it's brown men abusing white girls you're ok with it...

You're a racist.

2 minutes ago, matelot said:

If it was gangs of white men abusing ethnic minorities people like you would be working yourself into a rage to condemn them. But since it's brown men abusing white girls you're ok with it...

You're a racist.

And you're an arsehole.  Are you really suggesting that I think noncing is Ok so long as the perpetrators are white?  Get a grip.

Edited by Mark J

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

And you're an arsehole.  Are you really suggesting that I think noncing is Ok so long as the perpetrators are white?  Get a grip.

Perhaps you could learn to read? 

We we all know the reason the police turned a blind eye to Rotherham was because it was white girls and brown perpetrators... If it was the other way about the BBC and police would have been all over it.

13 minutes ago, matelot said:

You're a racist.

3 minutes ago, matelot said:

Perhaps you could learn to read? 

10 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I can read.  I don't know where you're from, but where I come from you don't accuse people of being nonce enablers.

Edited by Mark J

Is Tommy Robinson really a champion of civil liberties?
If he wasnn't barred from being Prime Minister would you vote for him?

Surprisingly he’s probably more so than Amnesty International by the sounds of it. ...

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/amnesty-cancels-jlc-meeting-in-protest-against-israeli-settlement-goods/

And this is the guy they banned. One of the only people at the U.N.HRC who has the guts to call out the hypocrisy and show it for what it is. (Worth a read whatever side of the fence you’re on)

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/algerians-answer-where-are-your-jews.html?m=1

Human rights campaigning isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
  • Like 2

Just now, TIMON said:

Surprisingly he’s probably more so than Amnesty International by the sounds of it. ...

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/amnesty-cancels-jlc-meeting-in-protest-against-israeli-settlement-goods/

And this is the guy they banned. One of the only people at the U.N.HRC who has the guts to call out the hypocrisy and show it for what it is. (Worth a read whatever side of the fence you’re on)

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/algerians-answer-where-are-your-jews.html?m=1

Human rights campaigning isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

I ran a marathon in Bethlehem to raise money for Medical Aid for Palestinians.  I've been to Palestine and have seen with my own eyes the Apartheid of Israel. 

I think that the medium of online conversation sometimes misses out nuances that would be apparent in normal, day to day conversation.  I'll be at the Arb Show in May, should you like to explain what you meant.

I think the main problem you have is that I look at people and I see people.  You look at people and you see colours.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I ran a marathon in Bethlehem to raise money for Medical Aid for Palestinians.  I've been to Palestine and have seen with my own eyes the Apartheid of Israel. 

I know you have Mark and I have the greatest respect for you for doing it.

I just wondered what are your views on how the PA and Hamas treat their own people? and how much of the fault do you think lies at their own door for the plight of Arabs (who incidentally do get to vote, are elected in the Knesset and serve as senior Judges in the judiciary so apartheid is stretching it a bit).

If you want to see true apartheid you only have to look at most Arab nations.

Personally I would like to see a two state solution but I don’t think it will ever happen because the Arab leadership only want the annihilation of Israel.

This guy is a Palestinian Muslim and he has some pretty strong views on why things are so bad for the Palestinians.

There are many other Palestinians who hold the same views but most of them are rotting in Hamas/PA jails. No one seems to want to campaign on their behalf though, it’s not very fashionable in the West because another narrative gets pushed. I’m sorry I’ve had to use an Israeli publication but all the Palestinian publications that have tried to bring this to light have been shut down. Apparently Abbas isn’t very keen on free speech.

I feel sorry for the poor people caught in the middle who just want to get on with their lives.

http://egretnews.com/2017/?p=2015

• Like 2