Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

So some of the big news this week is that an Iraqi child refugee has been jailed for life for trying to blow up a tube train in London. Four have been killed in a French supermarket hostage siege by a "Frenchman" of immigrant background.

It looks like the political classes are successfully turning Europe into a violent multicultural hell hole. Is this really what we all want? In all honesty, mainstream politicians barely admit there is a problem in some cultures never mind actually doing something about it. 

Imho, the only people that are addressing the issue is the likes of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins.

1 hour ago, forestboy1978 said:

Those who describe Tommy Robinson as a "thug" cos they're brainwashed by the BBC please watch this interview by him of a Female Muslim female genital mutilation activist and tell me he strikes you as a thug. 

1 hour ago, forestboy1978 said:

Those who describe Tommy Robinson as a "thug" cos they're brainwashed by the BBC please watch this interview by him of a Female Muslim female genital mutilation activist and tell me he strikes you as a thug. 

And this one:

or his book...

• Like 1

Seen it Kev. Haven't read the book though. I think he is a really decent chap that is TOTALLY misrepresented by the media.

He clearly has attention deficit disorder and of course minimal education so it's easy to paint him as not bright but I would estimate he's a pretty smart dude. He's done a pretty good job of self educating himself and he's tenacious AF. Really like him.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Seen it Kev. Haven't read the book though. I think he is a really decent chap that is TOTALLY misrepresented by the media.

He clearly has attention deficit disorder and of course minimal education so it's easy to paint him as not bright but I would estimate he's a pretty smart dude. He's done a pretty good job of self educating himself and he's tenacious AF. Really like him.  

I read the book, it’s out on loan at the moment but happy to mail it over when it comes back if you’d like.  It’s the biggest example of civil liberties hypocrisy you’ll ever see. If some of the civil liberties whiners had a genuine “social conscience” they’d be championing TR as a victim of state sponsored censorship.  I might be doing them a disservice, maybe they are inherently racist as well as hypocrites, maybe “is it because I is white” that we’ve never seen

the likes of  Shami Chakrabartihami  going out on a limb for him, despite the fact his civil liberties were ridden rough shod over....

• Like 2