Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

39 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Why not promote the Green Party if that's what you're into. The Green Party don't stand to gain anything by weakening Labour. You appear to be shooting yourself in the foot. 

Some very good points Mark. However you've not enlightened me to what "elite paedophile scandals" you were concerned about? The ones that were worse than Rotherham?

I know it's only Monday, however I think you deserve this award. 

image.png

10 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I don't really follow your logic there Mark?  I mean, I get the middle sentence, but the 1st and last don't really apply.  

Are you picking up on a previous post where I might have mentioned voting Green at the last election?  That is true, but for very specific reasons (1) there was no UKIP candidate available, (2) the local Tory is a buffoon (3) couldn't vote Labour whilst there was a breath in my body....  So you see, it really only left 1 option - I had to vote Green (secretly, I knew full well that my single protest vote wouldn't change the balance of power in this constituency so it was more symbolic than substantive - the incumbent Tory was returned for a second term and increased her majority from 9% in 2010 to just shy of 33% last time.) 

In a nutshell, whilst issues of Env and Rural Affairs are very much in my cross-hairs, that's the limit of what could / should be concluded from that single Green vote (so there's not too much to be read into it - it would have skewed any data Cambridge analytica might have been trying to analyse for example.)

Does the discussion of current issues affecting the Labour Party 'weaken' it?  Is the suggestion then that we don't?  Is that just a couple of steps short of suppression of freedom of speech?  It's all getting a bit Soviet Bloc....  :lol:  (I am just teasing there, nothing to be gained from locking horns again....)

I see. Why not run for UKIP then? Have you read Corbyns letter to the Jewish Council in full? It's easily located online. 

7 minutes ago, matelot said:

Some very good points Mark. However you've not enlightened me to what "elite paedophile scandals" you were concerned about? The ones that were worse than Rotherham?

I know it's only Monday, however I think you deserve this award. 

image.png

I'm assuming you can use a search engine, why not have a look yourself. 

By the way, noncing is noncing regardless of the colour of peoples skin. Don't try to twist my words. 

Edited by Mark J

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

I'm assuming you can use a search engine, why not have a look yourself. 

I did... Come on Mark, it's standard internet etiquette to provide a source if you've raised an issue and someone asks for it....

I call BS on these "elite paedophile scandals". It's something you've made up to hide the fact you're a RACIST.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, matelot said:

I did... Come on Mark, it's standard internet etiquette to provide a source if you've raised an issue and someone asks for it....

I call BS on these "elite paedophile scandals". It's something you've made up to hide the fact you're a RACIST.

Ha ha ha.  Read a book lad.

I see. Why not run for UKIP then? Have you read Corbyns letter to the Jewish Council in full? It's easily located online. 

Just read Corbyn’s reply. It sounds great, I wonder who wrote it? If it was written by him and he follows it through then fair play. He hasn’t exactly endeared himself to the Jewish Community by his actions and associations so far though.
Talk, after all, is very cheap.

It's possible to be anti zionist without being anti semetic.

Corbyn has inherited a Labour party that was rotten with warmongers and liars.

If there was any 'real' dirt on him, he's have been exposed by now.  The fact is that the mainstream media barons are terrified of him.

Like Kev, I would vote green if they actually stood a chance, however I'd rather trust a gadge who's been consistent in his actions over decades of political life, than anyone the opposition decides is the best fit for a photoshoot.

Getting cynical in my old age.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

Have been following this on the radio today , frankly to hold one guy responsible for every tweet , facebook post or email that his party membership makes is absurd ( OOOoooo Tory driven witch hunt ?? ) but what He Should do is make sure any criminal ( religious bigotry , racism, sexual abuse ) acts are dealt with timely and properly ( which He may not have done to everyones complete and utter satisfaction ) through his offices as head of his party K

43 minutes ago, matelot said:

It's something you've made up to hide the fact you're a RACIST.

Your always very quick to slander people with the racism card, I myself was labelled an extreme racist by your good self. 

Are you you going to the arb show this year? I’d like to meet you in person to see if you think the same of me in person after a few beers and a chat. 

You do have some good comments occasionally but spoil yourself regularly. 

I have had a few chats/debates with @Mark J both publically and privately and whilst we have different thought outputs on some topics I definitely don’t think he is a racist, I’m sure he’d say the same of me. 

The common denominator to us being called racists ...........