Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

"Right wing views" these days are what where traditional views a few generations ago. People are getting fed up of the PC nonsense, perma-outraged, huge influx of immigrants and the way this country is heading. Wanting to do something about that does not make someone "right-wing" no matter how hard the regressive left and media try and label them.

I allow them the freedom to form their own views and for 13 and 16 year olds they are very politically savvy. I doubt they will form nazi left wing views, but you never know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I think you've got your left and your right mixed up.

The whole political spectrum has shifted so far to the right that traditional left wing views are now regarded, by some, as far left views. Blair had a lot to do with that.

Far leaning views either left or right are not to be encouraged.

"Right wing views" these days are what where traditional views a few generations ago. People are getting fed up of the PC nonsense, perma-outraged, huge influx of immigrants and the way this country is heading. Wanting to do something about that does not make someone "right-wing" no matter how hard the regressive left and media try and label them.

I allow them the freedom to form their own views and for 13 and 16 year olds they are very politically savvy. I doubt they will form nazi left wing views, but you never know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Interesting use of nazi with left wing as if both are the same thing to you,when im sure you mean an extreme left opinion..just an observation

Amen to that!

It annoys me how the media always warn us how dangerous the "right wing" are. It's not the "right wing" that have spent the last twenty years killing Europeans in Europe.... However the media bend over backwards telling us the ideology behind the terrorist attacks in Europe is "peaceful".

It's like something from 1984.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I read some stuff on Breitbart the other day... I was quite surprised to find that it wasn't the nazi, xenophobic, KKK, far right publication that some would like to have us believe,

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.,...

Timon.

I think you've got your left and your right mixed up.

The whole political spectrum has shifted so far to the right that traditional left wing views are now regarded, by some, as far left views. Blair had a lot to do with that.

Good point Mark.

It was always inevitable the spectrum shifted right though. Even Russia and China realised that true far leftism wasn't workable.

High five on your last line.

Anyone else enjoying the reaction of the touchy-freely corbynistas today after he showed an iron fist to some front bench remainers?

I'm almost warming to him (almost!)

Delicious.http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/did-you-forget-im-a-hard-brexit-madman-asks-corbyn-20170630130785

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Apart from Blair, and his sidekick Brown, who was the last Labour Prime Minister?

However the far right seem to be the only political group that have any ideas on how to protect the West from the threats we face....