Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Well judging by how the sentences were dished out in double quick time for the evil tweeters and rioters recently, it will be interesting to see how it goes for a pissed up Labour politician ( who demanded tough sentences for the far right rioters 😳) who punched a guy who was standing with his hands in his pockets and had just turned his head away for a moment. Surely a cut and dried case  of assault 🤷‍♂️. Mind you I should remember this is the CPS under guidance from a previous boss we are talking about here, the police attackers from Manchester airport ain’t even been charged yet so maybe nothing much will come of it. It would seem a lot depends on the colour of your skin and your religious and political beliefs. 

IMG_1095.png

This would indicate that the CPS is functioning as it should, I wouldn't worry yourself too much Dave.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

He was jailed for republishing and distributing untrue claims about a Syrian refugee.

Hopefully this guy will get locked up for the equivalent number of years. Do you agree, or do you think he was just "telling some inconvenient truths"?

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Callum Parslow is convicted of attempted murder over the attack at a hotel in Worcestershire.

10 minutes ago, sime42 said:

This would indicate that the CPS is functioning as it should, I wouldn't worry yourself too much Dave.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

He was jailed for republishing and distributing untrue claims about a Syrian refugee.

Hopefully this guy will get locked up for the equivalent number of years. Do you agree, or do you think he was just "telling some inconvenient truths"?

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Callum Parslow is convicted of attempted murder over the attack at a hotel in Worcestershire.

Which guy you on about ? If it’s the nut job in the article who stabbed the guy then of course he should be locked up !! why even ask such a stupid question 🤷‍♂️. Regards Robinson he’s a massive thorn in the side of the establishment, a lot of effort has been put into silencing him. For the record he’s not my cup of tea but I respect his right to have a voice. 

Edited by Johnsond

32 minutes ago, Anno said:

bafoon!

Arbtalk  playgroup 😂😂
Just had a quick conversation here  with the team on the merits of both and “ Bufoon “ is considered a tad upmarket, “ Bafoon “ on the other hand is it would seem the preferred , more effective option. Correct spelling or not 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond

27 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Which guy you on about ? If it’s the nut job in the article who stabbed the guy then of course he should be locked up !! why even ask such a stupid question 🤷‍♂️. Regards Robinson he’s a massive thorn in the side of the establishment, a lot of effort has been put into silencing him. For the record he’s not my cup of tea but I respect his right to have a voice. 

Tommy Robinson is mugging you off Dave. He's made a fortune from manipulating pliable folk like yourself. Can you list one single thing that he's done to benefit the UK, or even just yourself?

9 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Tommy Robinson is mugging you off Dave. He's made a fortune from manipulating pliable folk like yourself. Can you list one single thing that he's done to benefit the UK, or even just yourself?

😂😂No one is mugging me off, I just stated he’s not my cup of team but I respect his right to voice his opinion. What part of that didn’t you get ??. As for pliable folk 42 I’ll refrain from insulting you but I think the last few years and the farce in particular showed as much as I need to know about those who are followers. 

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Can we deport our own criminals??

Did the British school teacher enter the country illegally??

Keep trying 👍

So it is not the crime that is deeply upsetting to you, but just that an immigrant committed a crime (any crime counts). Why is that?