Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

32 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

IMG_0031.png

You take pride in causing offence?

Really?

What sort of person are you?

(Edit, yeah, yeah, OK stupid question.)

There's no place for this, it's futile, pathetic, let it go: you lost.

Crawl back under your stone with the other low life.

You and your like are not wanted.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Put up anything that backs up your claim about me being racist or inciting riots. You wanted to ridicule people and try and be funny by mocking a surname ??. schoolyard humour followed up by comments about people’s wives. You crossed the ****************ing line. Called out caught out 🤷‍♂️for what ? Utter BS 

Yes I stand by my opinion that there is two tier policing 🤷‍♂️is that the best you can drag up. 
like I say put up the evidence If you are so confident. Your stand against racism 🙏what a crock of shit. Evidence 🤔

yawn

take it easy old man, youll give yourself a heart attack

if you dont like what im saying block me and dont read it, simple enough

or if you want to carry on then i might decide im distressed and offended and feeling oppressed by you calling me mancock and making suggestive over sexual remarks online to someone you believe is a 14 yr old boy

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Western  Europe and Christianity is the most tolerant of environments and religions by far. 
If you think not I’d seriously advise any of you to pop over to any one of a dozen Islamic countries and try and practice the religious freedoms that Muslims have  here. You might find the outcome rather interesting. 

oh ive got to call you out yet again on being entirely wrong old man.

rule number one? the first commandment? 

perhaps you know it? let me remind you? i am the lord your god and you shall have no other god before me.

yeah, that sounds tolerant.

also the crusades, christians trying to wipe out muslims

northern ireland, catholic and protestants knocking the shit outta each other for centuries

scotland, catholics and protestants knocking the shit outta each other

hitler was christian

scotland, now saying you cant call someone ugly in case it offends them if theyre a fat rotter

more of your anti-muslim crap coming out again

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

😂😂😂 at least I gave you something to wake up for Peds. That’s a lot of words that add up yo very little it seems. What you or anyone else thinks of me on here means absolutely zero to me, there are a few I’ve met and dealt with personally and they are free to make a judgement 🤷‍♂️that’s life. And yes deeds and actions are what count very much so which is exactly my point. Anyway you go and torture some rats for fun I’ve got a prior engagement with someone much more important than you. 

but if they dont like you and they make a judgement you dont like youll start crying and run to the police claiming to be offended by someone pointing out how wrong and racist you are

• Haha 1

Dearly beloved, as we gather here today, some more wearily than others, the sense resides within me that the good Lord, our Father in Heaven, would wish us to show understanding to our fellow man. Indeed, when we consider Ephesians 4:32, it would seem incumbent upon us to make allowance for the vagaries of our fellow travellers through life's difficulties. It is most appropriate, on the day that our Lord gave us his creation, we should lift his sentiment high above our heads and show others by example, the good and righteous path.

Amen.

Donations will be received in the vestry following the service, and I trust I'll see you all on Wednesday afternoon for the charity spelling bee marathon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, manco said:

Rule number one? the first commandment? 

perhaps you know it? let me remind you? i am the lord your god and you shall have no other god before me.

To be fair, the big three are all singing to the same God, so they do at least all put no other gods before Him. 

And that commandment was written when there was a much wider variety of local gods to choose from and, to the absolute credit of those who chose the God of Abraham, some of those other gods were pretty nasty pieces of work who needed getting rid of. It's just a shame that the folks in the Middle East at that time didn't carry on with thinning the deitical herd until they reached zero, instead of leaving us with the single whiny, sadistic, vengeful prick we've still got today. 

Edited by peds
  • Confused 1

this news item has affected my pocket - I bought a small number of Rio Tinto shares for my ISA a few years ago, but the naughty Serbians don't want the new lithium mine. I wouldn't want to live near one either, but despicable me is hoping the shares recover a bit if the mine goes ahead.

Electric cars are already making city air much cleaner for people, but the suffering has been displaced to other parts of the world. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Activists warn the mine could lead to the contamination of land and water and damage public health.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manco said:

oh ive got to call you out yet again on being entirely wrong old man.

rule number one? the first commandment? 

also the crusades, christians trying to wipe out muslims

northern ireland, catholic and protestants knocking the shit outta each other for centuries

scotland, catholics and protestants knocking the shit outta each other

hitler was christian

scotland, now saying you cant call someone ugly in case it offends them if theyre a fat rotter

more of your anti-muslim crap coming out again

Classic historical illiteracy.

• Like 1