Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

50 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Nope, he's as bad as the last bunch. 

They can do whatever they want whenever they want, just look at Israel. Nobody is going to stop them. 

So many people have been mugged off by all this, it's been years in the making. If they really, really, wanted to sort out the immigration problems they would have thrown a load of money at it, like they did over COVID etc. I think that they want us to be fighting each other while they go about their business. 

But, 
I've seen videos of people in Newcastle setting about a Turkish barbers, one man and his teenage son fighting off a bunch of young kids in the West End, who now seem to think it's ok to target people because of the colour of their skin, and that's shit.

There are old people there who are now scared to go out.

So hopefully the morons rioting will get a good kicking soon and then we can work out how to solve the bigger problem. Newcastle doesn't tend to like fascists on their streets. 

Few days ago Mark I drove up west gate road and carried on up to  the A1 😳there’s not many white faces up there, anyone kicking off up there is probably gonna dip out, you do realise what a lot of these barbers and car washes etc are functioning as im sure. 

30 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I take it you haven’t 🤷‍♂️. Quick question Mancock do you hunt or produce any of your own food ? 

oh and why its happening? because some scumbags take any opportunity to start a fight and cause chaos and destroy other peoples property.

and the ones too old and ugly or weak to do anything on the streets go online and spread hate, often in trades discussion groups, always commenting on immigrants, and blaming the government for some nutjob stabbing a bunch of small children.

for the record, hes 17. he was born here. hes been here for at least 17 years.

so how does it make a tiny difference what kier starmer does or what the last lot did?

get a grip.

STOP DEFENDING SCUM 

43 minutes ago, manco said:

whats that got to do with the price of fish?

why do you have such a fixation with my genitals?

I don’t I thought you liked a bit of humour s asking those lines 🤷‍♂️ maybe not eh 😂😂😂and just curious, you’ve answered though which is a start 😂 

11 hours ago, manco said:

oh and why its happening? because some scumbags take any opportunity to start a fight and cause chaos and destroy other peoples property.

and the ones too old and ugly or weak to do anything on the streets go online and spread hate, often in trades discussion groups, always commenting on immigrants, and blaming the government for some nutjob stabbing a bunch of small children.

for the record, hes 17. he was born here. hes been here for at least 17 years.

so how does it make a tiny difference what kier starmer does or what the last lot did?

get a grip.

STOP DEFENDING SCUM 

I see you have put a lot of thought into it. 🤔😆

Scum as in murdering Scum or Scum as in rioters regardless of race or religion, you have to be more inclusive. 

Edited by Johnsond

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Like I said right at the beginning a good starting point would be to police everything fairly without any sign of favour or prejudice. Again as I said at the beginning the perception “ be it real or not “

is behind a lot of the trouble we see right now. 
Yeah 42 I’ve replied to every comment sharpish apart from the 6  in a row last night that were along the lines you guys use to refer to as “ rants” that were put up by some weirdo obsessed with my cock 🤷‍♂️😂
What have I personally experienced??

Well ve, you've personally experienced being sucked in and fooled by the lies and misinformation that was pumped out around the initial tragedy. The details of the attacker specifically. You lapped it up and got straight on here to broadcast it as soon as you could, certainly way too quickly for common decency. Just to further your own distasteful personal agenda and attempt to make some political capital.

Since the actual truth has come out you've proceeded to fill 20 pages on here by arguing with everyone and anyone that dares to call you and your BS out. All the while seemingly justifying/defending the ensuing riots and barbaric behaviour. With nonsensical arguments about BLM/2 tier policing/Starmer/mass casualties/equal and fair policing without prejudice regardless of race, religion or political affiliation, blah blah blah.

All to cover your initial mistake. Not your finest week ve.

Anyway.  To paraphrase: The perception “ be it real or not “ of unfair policing is behind a lot of the trouble we see right now. -- really? I think you're projecting again.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Steven P said:

I didn't know this but apparently all the volcanos in the world combined produce only 1% of the CO2 that humans do - only quoting from the fact checking sites - so I reckon it is still worth doing our bit

21 hours ago, Stere said:

CO2 over 800,000 years

Is no different but never before  has  so much added  being added so fast. Caused by humans not natural sources

Last time it was so high was over 3 million yrs ago & large areas of earth  were probably to hot to support human life under such climate & will be again if thoose conditions  reoccur in future...

PHYS.ORG

Planet-warming carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere—at its highest level in three million years—is poised to lock in...

21 hours ago, peds said:

WWW.CLIMATE.GOV

Human activities emit 60 or more times the amount of carbon dioxide released by volcanoes each year.

The above link even has a few easy-to-understand diagrams for anyone who benefits from a more visual approach to learning 👍

CO2 isn't the only greenhouse gas though is it 😉. It's just the one the "The" obsess over. And is far less radiative forcing than others. So all the laughable "fuct checks" are irrelevant.

Edited by Whoppa Choppa