Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Steven P said:

I have never said that the law is not applied evenly, I'll have to go back through the thread to find out where the idea that we have apparent 2 tier policing came from.

I’m sure a lot of officers have been injured, apply the law equally and fairly to those responsible. 
Im sure he will be disgusted, again apply the law equally and fairly tho those responsible. 
The perception of a two tier system of policing has developed over time and  will continue to fester unless people see the law being applied equally and fairly regardless of race religion or political affiliation 🤷‍♂️it’s not rocket science. 

18 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’ll keep this simple as you seem to be struggling with what I’m saying and have for days. Treat all those rioting the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. If you are struggling with that get someone to explain it. I’ll leave you to your so called middle ground and support for islamic terror arracks. 

im not struggling with what youre saying, youre shouting your hate loud enough for everyone to see.

im just viewing you with extreme distaste for trying to find political capital from the barbaric premeditated slaughter of innocent young children

again youre trying (and failing) to paint me as supporting terror attacks because i called you on your own inconsistencies?

i pointed out the mass casualty attacks carried out by the union jack waving white british and you didnt like it.

so you try and belittle me with your lies? but it doesnt work. because my standing is not based on falsehoods or politics.

my standing is based on stating that those rioting are all scum.

13 minutes ago, Steven P said:

I have never said that the law is not applied evenly, I'll have to go back through the thread to find out where the idea that we have apparent 2 tier policing came from.

johnson (american slang for dick by the way) seems to feel theres 2 tier policing because the police tried to stop the progress of senseless rioting and destruction but didnt stop protests about a black man being killed in america.

he seems to dislike that many blacks people were allowed to protest against someone being killed, but that a bunch of anti-immigrant whites werent allowed to smash up a few cities.

7 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’m sure a lot of officers have been injured, apply the law equally and fairly to those responsible. 
Im sure he will be disgusted, again apply the law equally and fairly tho those responsible. 
The perception of a two tier system of policing has developed over time and  will continue to fester unless people see the law being applied equally and fairly regardless of race religion or political affiliation 🤷‍♂️it’s not rocket science. 

applied equally but a little bit more on the non-whites and immigrants who are stealing our jobs and homes? is that what you mean? it is what you mean. but you will try to say its not.

all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

so you admit that a lot of officers (and the general public) have been injured, by people claiming to stand up for white britain, but you dont see that its a "mass casualty terror attack" carried out by union-jack-waving white british people rioting in the streets?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

That’s enough for me in regards yourself. 

you dont feel that they have a religious beef with white britain and the non-muslim world?

is your head up your own arse or up someone elses?

im pretty sure you yourself have stated that the islamists have been attacking the non muslim world. does that not make it religious?

what else do you see it as apart from a religious war? perhaps you feel that your faith is the one true faith and that all others are heathens who should be burnt (burned? burnt? at the stake for not being christian?

47 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Those who riot regardless of race or religion should be treat equally. A religious war. You gotta to be ****************ing kidding. Slaughtering defenceless innocents, your whole argument and credibility has just evaporated, defending Islamic terrorism 🤷‍♂️disgusting immoral low life words far worse than any brick throwing thug. 

ill take what you say, ill dig out the inconsistencies in it, ill polish them up nice and bright, and ill throw it all back in your face and blind you with my brilliance while you beat your fists in impotent rage.

and you cant win. because in a battle of wits, youre turning up unarmed.

You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose.
And if you're smart, that scares you, because I'm in your blind spot and I have nothing better to do.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’ll keep this simple as you seem to be struggling with what I’m saying and have for days. Treat all those rioting the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. If you are struggling with that get someone to explain it. I’ll leave you to your so called middle ground and support for islamic terror arracks. 

you see you say this, you say you want them all treated equally, but you dont feel that white people rioting in the streets is as much of a problem as some black people protesting?

and you try to make some political statement from the current riots?

wheres the politics involved?

some full-on nutjob got up in the morning and sharpened his knife and got in a taxi wearing a mask and went out to slaughter a bunch of young children.

then some scumbags decided that the best thing for the grieving community was to have riot and attack some people entirely unconnected to it, and the police tried to stamp it out.

im not seeing any politics in there.

nor am i seeing any distinction of race or religion in the innocent children slaughtered. certainly nothing political there.

lets remember what you said.

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. "

thats you making it political and involving race and religion.

8 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. 

Protestors throw a garbage bin on fire outside a hotel in Rotherham, Britain, August 4, 2024im just gonna leave this photo here and let you all make your own judgements