Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 minutes ago, manco said:

Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. 

equally? i pointed out a "mass casualty terror attack in the uk" carried out by those claiming to be supporters of the uk, and you chose to pretend you didnt say it and start backpeddalling.

the last comment which you claim is stupid and shows lack of rationale, is nothing of the sort.

"if you defend the riots, or in any way support or justify the actions of those invovled youre as bad as the boy with the knife."

seems perfectly reasonable to me. 

Absolute rubbish 

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Put the rest of the post up to add some  context, actually I’ll add it just to allow some idea of why I asked the question. So in your world you are judged on what you alone find a comment may suggest ?? Talk about fascism eh 🤷‍♂️

so youre saying that because they havent " decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked" they are somehow innocent of all the carnage and destruction and less guilty than those of muslim faith engaged in what they consider a religious war?

should you not be judged on all things you say? 

youre the one talking about the far right, the far left, and fascism,

im just calling rioters scum. why do you choose to argue with that?

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Ok please show me where the mass casualties are you described. Manchester arena, London Bridge, Lee Rigby etc etc those are mass casualty events. Riots are Riots and regardless of who is involved the law should be applied equally. Put your ludicrous left wing bias aside for a minute and read what you are arguing against. 

all attacks carried out by muslims or immigrants, and they seem to be the attacks you have such a beef with.

but you seem fine to accept when white british flock to the area of a tragic event and start smashing the place up under claims of defending the local area they dont even live in?

and when more white british start more riots days later in other areas smashing shops, looting, burning. you seem to feel thats ok?

only the attacks by immigrants that you have a problem with? because those are the ones you pick out to mention.

fyi, i have no left wing, or right wing bias or standing, (more of a breast man myself).

i just have an anti-scum bias. is that a problem for you?

5 minutes ago, manco said:

so youre saying that because they havent " decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked" they are somehow innocent of all the carnage and destruction and less guilty than those of muslim faith engaged in what they consider a religious war?

should you not be judged on all things you say? 

youre the one talking about the far right, the far left, and fascism,

im just calling rioters scum. why do you choose to argue with that?

Those who riot regardless of race or religion should be treat equally. A religious war. You gotta to be ****************ing kidding. Slaughtering defenceless innocents, your whole argument and credibility has just evaporated, defending Islamic terrorism 🤷‍♂️disgusting immoral low life words far worse than any brick throwing thug. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, manco said:

all attacks carried out by muslims or immigrants, and they seem to be the attacks you have such a beef with.

but you seem fine to accept when white british flock to the area of a tragic event and start smashing the place up under claims of defending the local area they dont even live in?

and when more white british start more riots days later in other areas smashing shops, looting, burning. you seem to feel thats ok?

only the attacks by immigrants that you have a problem with? because those are the ones you pick out to mention.

fyi, i have no left wing, or right wing bias or standing, (more of a breast man myself).

i just have an anti-scum bias. is that a problem for you?

I’ll keep this simple as you seem to be struggling with what I’m saying and have for days. Treat all those rioting the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. If you are struggling with that get someone to explain it. I’ll leave you to your so called middle ground and support for islamic terror arracks. 

On 31/07/2024 at 23:10, Johnsond said:

The information I received 42 was actually from a workmate who lives within walking distance of the incident, the facts I received were spot on “ young black male masked up armed with knives” . It seems you are all outraged over this but as I said in the post it was unusually quiet in regards the Army officer stabbing, The attacks on the police in Manchester airport and the Leeds Riots. 

A quick divergence, one for tomorrow for you, ask your workmate what the thoughts are in Southport of the riots happening all over the country. The answer might surprise you....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

You can expect what you want SP but the fact still stands that the laws of this land must be applied equally regardless of race or religion. Arguing against that common sense idea is nothing but political bias. 

I have never said that the law is not applied evenly, I'll have to go back through the thread to find out where the idea that we have apparent 2 tier policing came from.

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Those who riot regardless of race or religion should be treat equally. A religious war. You gotta to be ****************ing kidding. Slaughtering defenceless innocents, your whole argument and credibility has just evaporated, defending Islamic terrorism 🤷‍♂️disgusting immoral low life words far worse than any brick throwing thug. 

treated equally. but you seek to differentiate between those two groups who as you put it, carried out mass casualty terror attacks in the uk.

you seem to have a problem with a few rogue muslim nutters attacking whites, but you have no problems with a bigger number of coordinated attacks by white british against normal innocent muslim communities?

so you bring exactly the kind of tommy robinson bullshit into it to try and claim im supporting terrorism?

point out where ive supported any isalmic terrorism of any kind?

ive pretty much non-stop just called them ALL scum and inhuman filth

i think your political and cultural leanings are showing through.