Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You are right the answer is No

You have just made the point. Every single rioter from every single religion or group should be treat exacty the same ie BLM, Pro Hamas/Palestinian or the so called Far Right. No messing around the same rules for everyone. What’s not fair or reasonable about that 🤷‍♂️

so youre happy to let muslims and sikhs come and attack churches and threaten and intimidate the white british catholics? because thats what you seem to be saying.

or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. 

this is what you stated, and what i specified has been going on.

once again, people try to change what theyve previously said as justification for violence and chaos.

The tyrant can always find an excuse for his tyranny.

The unjust will not listen to the reasoning of the innocent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the undisputed beginning and the end of it: 

its not defending your rights, its being a bloodthirsty scumbag

anyone at all, using the despicable slaughter of young children as an excuse for violence and rioting is scum.

f*cking pack it in!

• Like 4

So a lot of riots in the name of 3 murdered girls in Southport, hundreds of police officers injured, many hospitalised.

I wonder when an "eye for an eye" that they 'eye' becomes so blinded by hatred that any kind of rational thought is abandoned.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eye for an eye attitude being displayed results in a police officer being killed. Pure thuggery carried out and supported by the idiots who allow themselves to be blinded by the right wing press, and their cheerleaders Robinson and Farage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You are right the answer is No

You have just made the point. Every single rioter from every single religion or group should be treat exacty the same ie BLM, Pro Hamas/Palestinian or the so called Far Right. No messing around the same rules for everyone. What’s not fair or reasonable about that 🤷‍♂️

The difference is their actions, surely you can see that? 

I don’t remember seeing BLM protestors dragging anyone out of their cars while people screamed ‘kill them’ and ‘stab them’. I don’t remember pro Palestinian protestors looting small businesses and burning police cars. I don’t remember any of them breaking into refugee accommodation to, at the very least, scare the living shit out of some of the most vulnerable in this country. 

So while they should, and will, be held to the same standards; their actions are blatantly abhorrent in comparison. Trying to compare them to peaceful protestors just shows what a low life you are…

At least on here you have people with varying viewpoints - read the comments under any GB News story and they are nearly all anti Labour government, anti immigration. 

Someone who gets bored could have some fun posting pro immigration and pro Labour government comments on GB News, just to see them all bite. 

Both sides have valid points - in the end us humans can go to Africa and hunt big game, so why can't we hunt each other?

2 minutes ago, Steven P said:

You forget that they also burnt their library. Learning, reading, understanding was never a friend of the right and their cheerleaders. Do as we say blindly. The library is a kind of metaphor for that. 

bit harsh.... they probably didnt know what it was!!! just something flammable

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t forget the Leeds rioters too seeing as you are so keen on people  abiding by the law 

Remember of course that the Leeds rioters were protesting about an issue that was happening in their own community. They weren't attacking the local police about an issue that happened 100 miles away. If you look at the video feeds of the 'riots' you'll notice that the trouble, the rioters, were about 30 to 40 people, the majority of the crowd were wandering about filming everything on their phones. You'd also be noticing the number of women with very young children in the crowds - hardly a scary riot then was it? 

Following up on this, arrests have been made and the due process is happening.

How many flag flying "Englishmen" would you say were 'protesting' this week (when I say protesting, I mean attacking the police with rocks and bricks), was it more or less than the 30 or 40 in Leeds?

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. 

Sounds like you are defending them here. What happened to 7 pages back when you were condoning these riots (errr... protests?) 100%... and now almost defending them?

8 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Remember of course that the Leeds rioters were protesting about an issue that was happening in their own community. They weren't attacking the local police about an issue that happened 100 miles away. If you look at the video feeds of the 'riots' you'll notice that the trouble, the rioters, were about 30 to 40 people, the majority of the crowd were wandering about filming everything on their phones. You'd also be noticing the number of women with very young children in the crowds - hardly a scary riot then was it? 

Following up on this, arrests have been made and the due process is happening.

How many flag flying "Englishmen" would you say were 'protesting' this week (when I say protesting, I mean attacking the police with rocks and bricks), was it more or less than the 30 or 40 in Leeds?

The reason is totally irrelevant and quite frankly a stupid argument. The law is the law and unless it’s applied equally and fairly then it’s a two tier system. It’s that simple.