Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

12 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Best not to mention Conspiracy Theories now, people get all excited.

That's a new one though, the great replacement theory. What happens when you get replaced, where do you go then? I hope I get to vet my replacement first.

Can’t let it lie my little sheep 

2 minutes ago, Stere said:

Dilutes the pure aryans bloodlines everyone ends up a  mongrel half breed looking  like a LOTR orc maybe either that  or  like a super model with hybrid vigour.

That sounds really scary.

If you're prone to believing stuff like that.

I'd say it's the latter though, but I'm biased I spose. A lot of world class athletes are mixed race too.

32 minutes ago, Steven P said:

If they are granted refugee status (90% are) - according to the laws since Brexit from the Tory government - then legally they have come here asking for help, and we have given them help. That la-la land - I didn't make the laws, I didn't set the requirements, but those cleverer than me did and that is what they are saying.

I just find in incredulous that those who are in genuine need (legally defined) are victimised and yet the 1.2 million economic migrants - and I bet many of them are also 'fighting age' and will represent the full range of religions - those 1.2 million economic migrants will contain a representative share of criminals, just we take them with open arms to 'steal our jobs'

That first step is obviously a difficult one. Try just one night concentrating on something else, the wife perhaps, maybe the garden or whatever. You’ll feel better for it. By the way are you sure it’s 90% 

5 minutes ago, sime42 said:

I'd say it's the latter though, but I'm biased I spose. A lot of world class athletes are mixed race too.

My wife's boyfriend is from Tajikistan. We're hoping their kids will be good horse archers.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sime42 said:

That sounds really scary.

If you're prone to believing stuff like that.

Dear me im sure we have been here before. You guys just take a breath and be content with your white skin 😂

I know you guys were getting a bit hot under the collar there but let’s just reign in your inter racial  fantasies  and  look at the link between a particular religion and certain events. Unvetted of any type is insane but the facts stand it is a majority of one religion we are seeing.

IMG_8870.png

IMG_8875.png

IMG_8874.png

IMG_8872.png

Edited by Johnsond