Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

It's strange that you think that. Seeing as he's the one with something to say and isn't resorting to strong and stable soundbites. Each to there own I suppose. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

But atleast May is relatively strong and stable, compared to Corbyn

Fair enough, im not one to get into massive arguments.:001_smile:

The man wants an economy that mirrors Venezuela and a terrorist policy that doesn't have a problem with Isis fighters or people sympathetic to their cause. Doesn't want to shoot terrorists. On top of all that wants Diane Abbott as home secretary. A woman so inept she's no longer allowed on TV alone and hasnt been seen since the terrorists attacks on Saturday to my knowledge? Where is she speaking out about Mays history in the job she thinks she's taking on next week?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

How about the the Green Party if that Aussie bird is still in charge. You know the one, she left Australia as their immigration policy was a bit harsh so she's come over here and wants us to open our gates and encourage the rest of the world to live in Britain.

And a few hours later, he's changed his mind.

It popped up on my phone from the sky news app earlier he'd called for her resignation. I thought that's a bit rich given he's been asked to resign by his own party many times and wouldn't. Let's see if he mentions u turns again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

£40k/year?, they'd all want to be at the top of their game.

I was talking to a Copper that trains Armed officers in the Met on Saturday, he told me that most of them are time served looking to move over to the Firearms team. He told me most of them are on mid £20k's.

Pitiful considering you spend a great deal of your time watching you don't get shanked.

Well here it is in black and white from the Police Federation:

Constables' pay scales

https://www.policeoracle.com/pay_and_conditions/police_pay_scales.html

Maybe he was confused?