Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Oh yes we do, you post links of it on a basis daily.

Yep to a variety of article ranging from the Guardian to the Telegraph and plenty in between. I think he was implying something along the lines of extreme right wing literature. But don’t let that stop you pop a having 😄

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, peds said:

Sorry if I'm slow on the uptake here, sometimes I have difficulty following the conversation. 

But does Asbestos Andy still not believe in climate change? 

In 2023?

Not sure if it’s a case of being slow, as many have been over the past few years regarding the crisis of that particular moment. I think he posted an article which described how the wildfires are being misreported or rather the source of ignition. Rather than looking to gain a few brownie points with the more gullible  I’d be reading the article and questioning the rationale of what and why they are doing. Just a thought 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Yep to a variety of article ranging from the Guardian to the Telegraph and plenty in between. I think he was implying something along the lines of extreme right wing literature. But don’t let that stop you pop a having 😄

Why would you think he was implying that?

17 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Birmingham City Council has effectively filed for bankruptcy.

🤷‍♂️

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Well, there are a lot of Multiculturalists living in Brum, probably lots of those Illegal's as well. 🤷‍♂️ It was bound to end in tears wasn't it?
The range of foods available is amazing though, cuisines from all over the world. You get almost anything you fancy.

41 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Why would you think he was implying that?

I read his post 🤷‍♂️unless he’s thinking the newspapers I mentioned should come with a warning about content. To be honest eggs this is a pointless reply to a pointless post. I’ll no doubt be replying to the pro illegals later you can have a look and see if you can find something to say 👍

Busy today unfortunately. 

15 minutes ago, sime42 said:

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Well, there are a lot of Multiculturalists living in Brum, probably lots of those Illegal's as well. 🤷‍♂️ It was bound to end in tears wasn't it?
The range of foods available is amazing though, cuisines from all over the world. You get almost anything you fancy.

You’ll try and squeeze the last drop of infantile humour out of something 42 I’ll give you that. Be careful the wind doesn’t change mind, you’ve been caught out like that before. 

4 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Amazingly angry when you tried to defend reading the press that you do, why is that?

Anyway, wasn't here to make you look silly this morning, just one to remind me to write a story about cats later, European cats, so I expect you to bite nicely, perhaps even fume for a little while

• Haha 1