Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Either they’ll make a clusterfook of it or nothing much will change.

Not for the first time, make your mind up!

You genuinely can’t help but being a ****************ing grade one tool eh Dempsey. Two totally different points the last one being just an imo observation. You’re obviously on your period again. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Normal from this guy.

Dempsey you replied to a post I put up I in turn replied back ( civilly), as is the way of things, what you then did  as you often do is let your personal dislike or whatever it is that makes you tick get the better of you and threw in  a standard MD awkward bugger smart arse comment where you selected parts of said post rather than taking it as a whole, I think anyone reading it could easy see the final comment is a bit of a  casual observation and something uttered by many nowadays. As for making my mind up I’ve not a bloody clue what you’re on about and care not a bit neither for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.THESCOTTISHSUN.CO.UK

NICOLA Sturgeon's husband Peter Murrell has been arrested as cops probe SNP's finances.The...

Well there’s a shock 😞”not”. 

Yup.....he resigns a few weeks ago after being responsible for the finances since 1999, and she resigns as party leader a couple of weeks ago...and now this happens. Coincidence or pre_planned? You work it out. 

Edited by pleasant
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Dempsey you replied to a post I put up I in turn replied back ( civilly), as is the way of things, what you then did  as you often do is let your personal dislike or whatever it is that makes you tick get the better of you and threw in  a standard MD awkward bugger smart arse comment where you selected parts of said post rather than taking it as a whole, I think anyone reading it could easy see the final comment is a bit of a  casual observation and something uttered by many nowadays. As for making my mind up I’ve not a bloody clue what you’re on about and care not a bit neither for that matter. 

You contradicted yourself in your post.

I pointed it out, and off you fly with your standard tirade of insults and bombast, thinking you can just shout people down with insults over the internet. 

Of course you knew what I was referring to, it was as clear as day.

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

You contradicted yourself in your post.

I pointed it out, and off you fly with your standard tirade of insults and bombast, thinking you can just shout people down with insults over the internet. 

Of course you knew what I was referring to, it was as clear as day.

Clear to you only Dempsey, I’d say anyone else on the forum reading it got the gist of the post, I’m not shouting anyone down. I say it with the words I use you say it with the words you use, I’d use the same language face to face as I use on here like it or lump it. You’ve seen in past for example on the Ranger forum I’m more than capable of being civil to you, sadly the reality is you are genuinely like a bitch in heat whenever you get the tiniest opportunity to have a dig. 

Edited by Johnsond