Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

So tory MP Craig Mackinlay is being investigated by the serious fraud office for election fraud,tory manifesto states an intent to abolish...you guessed it the serious fraud office.

Cant have Tory MP's being investigated every week now can we...

Recent allegations of electoral fraud tarnish ALL the parties... (maybe excluding the Greens?)

Do you:

(A) Live in a glasshouse?

(B) Grasp any desperate headline to justify your cause?

© Not watch the news or have access to Google?

It's not a great reflection on the current state of politics, but equally, probably not the best issue to champion on a single party basis....

Just saying loike...

Yes also ex army and his lack of defence bothered me too.

When questioned on the £10 per hour wages by the owner of a small accountant firms he said he/government would help businesses that couldn't afford to pay the increase in wages, do we need more subsidies/benefits? He wouldn't answer the question on will businesses move abroad and also if min wage is £10 per hour will benefits increase to be in line with low earners?

When pressed on how he'll pay for his lovely manifesto he said with corporation tax rises and OTHER taxes but no rise in NI or VAT, what are these other taxes? Labour are the kings of stealth taxing.

I'm a floating voter I put my X where I feel best rewards me and my family, it ain't a hard choice this year.

Labour need a name change, gone are the days where they favour the working man.

Sorry, but when was the last time we used our army for defence?

I was bothered by his lack of defence and stated I'm ex army. Read the details it's the small ones that count.

I read all the details thanks.

I understand what you said i just disagree. I was interested in you telling me what part of the defence budget is spent on defence?

Recent allegations of electoral fraud tarnish ALL the parties... (maybe excluding the Greens?)

Do you:

(A) Live in a glasshouse?

(B) Grasp any desperate headline to justify your cause?

© Not watch the news or have access to Google?

It's not a great reflection on the current state of politics, but equally, probably not the best issue to champion on a single party basis....

Just saying loike...

Care too explain how a tory being investigated for fraud and the party trying to abolish the very institution thats responsible for investigating that fraud is a tarnish on all parties kev.

Ps i dont vote labour..i dont rate corbyn as a legitimate pm.

Edited by stihlmadasever