Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

15 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Looks like he found his own bus(t) and enthusiastically climbed aboard with a season ticket!

How the info got into public domain is the key to this....

A workplace shuffty with a young hotly....

Im trying to work out if I like him more or less?

Feel sorry for his Mrs. 

Aye, it's one of those things. I seriously doubt that coked up politicians aren't regularly putting themselves in compromising situations. I do suspect that most of them have some form of dirt on one another so when things like this come out it's for a reason. 

Or, he genuinely doesn't give a hoot, which makes him even more of a dick.

May be an image of 3 people and text

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Looks like he found his own bus(t) and enthusiastically climbed aboard with a season ticket!

How the info got into public domain is the key to this....

A workplace shuffty with a young hotly....

Im trying to work out if I like him more or less?

Feel sorry for his Mrs. 

WWW.THEDAILYMASH.CO.UK

DURING the past 16 months, health secretary Matt Hancock has been tirelessly protecting public health while getting his...

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Hands, face, space for us, Hands, face, arse for Hancock.

He’s gotta go but his boss likes a bit on the side so it’s a bit tricky. 

More seriously, the Russians, the Chinese even the Israelis and the septic tanks must be rubbing their hands in glee. 

A government that is susceptible to the pussy trap is wide open for coercive manipulation. 

Think about it like this, he advised/told farthers they couldn't be at the birth of there children, he told people they couldn't visit their loved ones in nursing homes, should I go on? 

He's a Cnut, will he go... 

He’s had the vaccine though. When he said the above it was not available yet. Apples and Oranges.

Not defending him but that’s the reality of it.

We should all follow his lead and just get in with life. If nothing else he’s leading by example.

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

He’s had the vaccine though. When he said the above it was not available yet. Apples and Oranges.

Not defending him but that’s the reality of it.

We should all follow his lead and just get in with life. If nothing else he’s leading by example.

You didn't really type that and then add, "not defending him", did you?

Then follow up with, "we should follow his lead", yeah right, cheating on the wife with a married woman is the way forward. You really are a clown at times.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

You didn't really type that and then add, "not defending him", did you?

Then follow up with, "we should follow his lead", yeah right, cheating on the wife with a married woman is the way forward. You really are a clown at times.

Yes, I did type that. I’m not defending him but I’m not so blinded by hate for everything Tory/ Right Wing that I’ll make up the false equivalence nonsense you just did. 

The “follow his lead” comment was in jest, intended to be ironic. The point being they don’t give a shit for Covid and the rules they create for the idiot masses so I’ll not be ons of the useless idiots who follow the now needless rules when clearly they are not.

Ive been married 20 years Eggy, I hold the vows I took on my wedding day in high regard. I did not mean to imply that we should cop off with hotties in the closet. Bit I think you knew that.