Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Yeah, but Trig made it clear. Hancocks had his vaccine, what he said before, or after that doesn't matter.

Not really, I was pointing out your false equivalency fallacy. Then you went on the personal attack in your usual round-about way that is somewhat obvious yet easily deniable. Ironically something you have accused me of in the recent past. 

I wonder if you’ll have a PM demanding you change your username to the one on your passport? You certainly fit the bill of this new regulation. 

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Not really, I was pointing out your false equivalency fallacy. Then you went on the personal attack in your usual round-about way that is somewhat obvious yet easily deniable. Ironically something you have accused me of in the recent past. 

I wonder if you’ll have a PM demanding you change your username to the one on your passport? You certainly fit the bill of this new regulation. 

New regulation?, as I said earlier, you can be a clown at times. You just can't see it.

6 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

I dont care who doesnt like who, lets move on from the deragatory name calling and sly digs please, from all parties.

Fair enough in my eyes, but I won't stand people trying to defend the undefendable because of their politics. If that's enough to get me band so be it.

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Fair enough in my eyes, but I won't stand people trying to defend the undefendable because of their politics. If that's enough to get me band so be it.

We can continue to discuses the semantics but there is no need for the personal attacks and insults, direct or intentionally indirect. Ive made it clear Im not defending anyone or anything. My opinion is you are intentionally using false equivalency for shock value and hyperbole. 

If you feel like you can counter this without  resorting to insults then lets discuss. :) 

9 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

We can continue to discuses the semantics but there is no need for the personal attacks and insults, direct or intentionally indirect. Ive made it clear Im not defending anyone or anything. My opinion is you are intentionally using false equivalency for shock value and hyperbole. 

If you feel like you can counter this without  resorting to insults then lets discuss. :) 

yam a rum'en to talk about attacks and insults. You will never kid a kidder, Trig. Have a good weekend.

• Haha 1

Just now, eggsarascal said:

yam a rum'en to talk about attacks and insults. You will never kid a kidder, Trig. Have a good weekend.

I was suitably chastised, as where you just now. Lets move on and move on up. :)

Very telling that when you have your insults curbed you cant formulate a coherent reply to a political discussion. 

You have a good weekend as well. ;)

1 hour ago, Steve Bullman said:

I dont care who doesnt like who, lets move on from the deragatory name calling and sly digs please, from all parties.

Can we still have a dig at Mat Hancock?  I've got a beauty here that Mark will like!  Copy is a bit ropey as I had to screen record it from Facebook....

• Like 1
  • Haha 6