Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 02/06/2020 at 16:58, Mark J said:

Aye, fuck you too pal. He tear gassed protestors to allow him to walk to a church he didn't even pray at, purely for a photoshoot.

Setting a law that says anyone who is anti-fascist is a member of a terrorist organisation has been done before:

Image may contain: 1 person, ocean and outdoor, text that says "Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt I'm 100% with you Donald! Antifa has been horrible for so long. Here's some anti-fascists ruining a perfectly good beach day in France! Wish you could have been there to stop them!"

Well Mark 

a very articulate response eh. 
you not got anything to say about the red paradise dishing out the new order to the Hong Kong people ??. 

There is good and bad everywhere. I can put at least another 50 videos up of this shit if you want. I’ll say it hear and all the left wing liberals can say what they want but the vast majority of this is looting and criminal behaviour not protest. The cops responsible are under arrest already. All lives matter ok. If I lived there I’d be demanding the politicians take super firm action as well. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

This is the politics of Mark J. Video's like this will fill him with glee. The ends justify the means with that Ball Bag. 

Watched PMQ today that prick Blackford is an embarrassment to Scotland, demanding the PM repeat the slogan Black lives matter. It’s this bullshit political correctness that allowed the Asian grooming gangs to exist. Starmer is rapidly turning into a nit picking whining negative bugger if today’s performance was anytime go by. Media hysteria ref the CRISIS is rapidly wearing thin with anyone possessing an ounce of common sense. 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnsond said:

Watched PMQ today that prick Blackford is an embarrassment to Scotland, demanding the PM repeat the slogan Black lives matter. It’s this bullshit political correctness that allowed the Asian grooming gangs to exist. Starmer is rapidly turning into a nit picking whining negative bugger if today’s performance was anytime go by. Media hysteria ref the CRISIS is rapidly wearing thin with anyone possessing an ounce of common sense. 

Dont get me started on that farking wank! I was gonna take the 125% credit on Royal Caribbean for the cruise we had planned. Now they are pandering to these terrorists Ive demanded my money back. 

Starmer is a shit sniveling cock who allowed the Asian Grooming Gangs to roam free. To think the Labour Luvies believe the genuine labourers of the UK support him and his politics is laughable. Hes showing his colours as the typical useless Labour tosser, quick to moan but has little to nothing in way of solutions. Just up Mark J's street. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Dont get me started on that farking wank! I was gonna take the 125% credit on Royal Caribbean for the cruise we had planned. Now they are pandering to these terrorists Ive demanded my money back. 

Starmer is a shit sniveling cock who allowed the Asian Grooming Gangs to roam free. To think the Labour Luvies believe the genuine labourers of the UK support him and his politics is laughable. Hes showing his colours as the typical useless Labour tosser, quick to moan but has little to nothing in way of solutions. Just up Mark J's street. 

I'm sure Starmer doesn't give a flying for me, I'm sure Johnson doesn't either.

Just now, eggsarascal said:

I'm sure Starmer doesn't give a flying for me, I'm sure Johnson doesn't either.

Fo Sho! So you have to make the decision, which wanker do you detest less? One that gives Pedophiles a free Pass and has pushed for removing C-19 restrictions but when gets them still bleats on or the supposed Bumbling idiot run by Dom? Its a tough call. Personally, as I have children Im not gonna vote for a Pedophile Apologist.