Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

18 minutes ago, peds said:

Best print that out and stick it on your fridge.

Fold a few up and keep them in your wallet too, you can hand them out to any argumentative strangers you stumble upon. 

Nope only for those certain individuals. Proof Peds put it up 🤷‍♂️very very simple 

Just a little reminder of your accusations and lies, 

IMG_8005.png

IMG_8004.png

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, peds said:

Best print that out and stick it on your fridge.

Fold a few up and keep them in your wallet too, you can hand them out to any argumentative strangers you stumble upon. 

That’s 3 of you in one go liking and laughing with each other 🤷‍♂️can’t one of you liars put up any proof 🤷‍♂️surely you must between you have some evidence of all the things you accused me of. 

37 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

That’s 3 of you in one go liking and laughing with each other 🤷‍♂️can’t one of you liars put up any proof 🤷‍♂️surely you must between you have some evidence of all the things you accused me of. 

To be fair, going through all of your posts in the last 4 years would be a bit of a mission! (aren't you over 1400 posts on one single thread?!) (I may be wrong/mistaken as opposed to lying as I can't see the info on my phone) 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Sorry JD, my wife's boyfriend doesn't want me talking to you any more. He says the swearing and name calling is a bad influence. 

8 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Why is certain threads always go toxic it's pretty pathetic to be honest. 

It can stop in an instant Les 

All certain people have to do is admit the claims were false. I’m pretty sure if 3-4 on here made totally baseless claims about yourself that you 100% knew to be false you’d be calling them out. 

Edited by Johnsond

8 hours ago, Youngstu said:

To be fair, going through all of your posts in the last 4 years would be a bit of a mission! (aren't you over 1400 posts on one single thread?!) (I may be wrong/mistaken as opposed to lying as I can't see the info on my phone) 

If you are gonna collectively throw accusations and claims around then make sure you have the proof to back it up. It’s very very simple. I know what had been said is lies. It’s up to those who posted it to prove otherwise. 

8 hours ago, peds said:

Sorry JD, my wife's boyfriend doesn't want me talking to you any more. He says the swearing and name calling is a bad influence. 

Put up some proof 🤷‍♂️very very simple 

9 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Why is certain threads always go toxic it's pretty pathetic to be honest. 

98% of us couldn't give a monkeys chuff but still it bangs on and on...