Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

26 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

It was very calm and peaceful on Arbtalk for a few weeks whilst you and your mate were banned/ gagged/

underwater/on holiday/away from the internet/playing with your new toys/having a rest! (please feel free to delete as appropriate!)

Normal service has now resumed, same arguments, insults and keyboard demonstrations of manliness! 

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was a bit worried about your wellbeing for a while, but glad to see you're back to your cheerful old self again. 😉

It’s good to know that you care. I did see the odd bit of embarrassing shite such as this but as I said 🤷‍♂️just couldn’t be arsed to play. 

IMG_7168.png

UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

The arrival of more F-35B jets this weekend means the UK now has 34 of the stealth jets.

this is great news.

We can now bomb places such as Gaza if we want to and no-one will know,we can blame it on the russians instead....

Once we get some more submarines refitted we can begin are  "defence" upon the world around us....😁

16 hours ago, Johnsond said:

You utter prick, Born in Northumberland, live in Aberdeenshire, served in the British Army. Two of my 4 sons have completed national service in Finland, 3rd due to go next January after completing his degree. I really wish you were stood in front of me right now so I could ask you to repeat that to my face. 

I was going to respond but life is too short, however if you cannot take it, don't give it out.

I was hoping to build up to being a Cuck this week, cuck might have blown this week.

• Haha 1