Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 17/03/2024 at 22:17, Johnsond said:

Pure Bollocks in regards the Brits and Finns as for the Norwegian example I can’t say, I only know two Norwegian ex servicemen, both former navy divers and neither joined for the reasons you described. 

These divers now have lucrative careers doing similar to what they did in sjøforsværet yeah?

Training they got paid for?

My point stands.

Scots join up for the food and dental work.

2 hours ago, Mike Hill said:

These divers now have lucrative careers doing similar to what they did in sjøforsværet yeah?

Training they got paid for?

My point stands.

Scots join up for the food and dental work.

Your point doesn’t stand Mike 

One of the Norwegians is an ROV pilot the other a medic 🤷‍♂️neither have ever dived commercially . The Finnish and British or even Scots comments are just crap. 

Geezers china flexing it's muscles then , you will be controlled....or cake n death will be your options.,

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The law threatens stringent penalties for a wide range of actions authorities call threats to national security, with the most severe punishable by life imprisonment.

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Your point doesn’t stand Mike 

One of the Norwegians is an ROV pilot the other a medic 🤷‍♂️neither have ever dived commercially . The Finnish and British or even Scots comments are just crap. 

Not really,time on boats counts as offshore experience.  I am sure that both guys at some point could see how their careers as Navy divers was going to smooth their transition to offshore work.

Many Scots also join to learn English and the chance of a cheap Kilt.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

Not really,time on boats counts as offshore experience.  I am sure that both guys at some point could see how their careers as Navy divers was going to smooth their transition to offshore work.

Many Scots also join to learn English and the chance of a cheap Kilt.

🥱 

• Like 1