Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

35 minutes ago, peds said:

So what you're saying is we aren't horrified by an act of rape, we are horrified by a picture someone drew of a rape?

Utter rubbish and yet another mind reader it would seem. Pure shit even by your standards

Let the police and courts do the job rather than the baying mob. 
They are not always right

IMG_4328.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

That’s you mind reading again it would seem. You are wasted here bud, I can see the headlines “ Mystic cuck” got to be a few quid in that game. 

So are you going to answer what I asked or just throw out insults? You were insinuating that the timing of this documentary and newspaper reports were convenient, so a nice and civil question to ask for clarification throws up an insult. 

Just to remind you, why is the timing of this significant? I have missed something along the way, so do enlighten us.

For a mock outrage of a Downing street comment, I think the journalists contacted and asked Downing street for a comment, who cannot win either way perhaps, if the press officer answer "horrified" and so on some will say get on with the day job, if they answer "none of our business" then others will be saying they don't care about the people. I very much doubt that Sunak stuck out his podium on the front steps and said "I am horrified by this"... t was a journalist phoning and askign that provided that response

21 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So are you going to answer what I asked or just throw out insults? You were insinuating that the timing of this documentary and newspaper reports were convenient, so a nice and civil question to ask for clarification throws up an insult. 

Just to remind you, why is the timing of this significant? I have missed something along the way, so do enlighten us.

For a mock outrage of a Downing street comment, I think the journalists contacted and asked Downing street for a comment, who cannot win either way perhaps, if the press officer answer "horrified" and so on some will say get on with the day job, if they answer "none of our business" then others will be saying they don't care about the people. I very much doubt that Sunak stuck out his podium on the front steps and said "I am horrified by this"... t was a journalist phoning and askign that provided that response

That’s you doing the mind reading thing again 😳absolutely incredible what you can extract ( or create in your head) from me asking Mark what he thought of the timing of this. 
Im not sure where this outrage was you apparently saw but I’ll repeat I do think it’s none of the government’s concern ie as I’ve said right from the start let the police and courts deal with it. 

6 hours ago, Johnsond said:

What a tool you are 42, absolutely devoid of original thought, it must be right as it’s on the TV eh   🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Maté between yours and 42s message’s you’ve just made that oak resaw job I was putting off seem attractive. I should maybe thank you both 

Mate, don't you ever get weary of all this? It's like you live on a cliff edge, perpetually poised to fall off into a state of indignation and rage at the merest hint of a different opinion to yours. Either that or some mean Beagles or Labradors have been fronting-up to you again!

The "documentary" that riled you up this time was actually an interview that I heard on the radio, not TV. The woman sounded very sincere, whereas he just sounds like a bit of a nutcase.

What are these mystery timings anyway? Was Brand about to deliver some massive exposé on the Global Cabal or something, another one?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The interview was removed from YouTube and Soundcloud as scandal engulfed the star, who vehemently denies claims he...

I sense an implosion is imminent.

26 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Mate, don't you ever get weary of all this? It's like you live on a cliff edge, perpetually poised to fall off into a state of indignation and rage at the merest hint of a different opinion to yours. Either that or some mean Beagles or Labradors have been fronting-up to you again!

The "documentary" that riled you up this time was actually an interview that I heard on the radio, not TV. The woman sounded very sincere, whereas he just sounds like a bit of a nutcase.

What are these mystery timings anyway? Was Brand about to deliver some massive exposé on the Global Cabal or something, another one?

Lol 42 you’ve obviously missed the point where I have said in several occasions thst it should be the police and courts that investigate and sentence an individual rather than MSM or the Internet. “ the woman sounded very sincere” ok well it must be true then. 

You do realise all the people or women rather involved in the documentary “ which in no way riled me up” were actresses!!. You’ve only just realised that Brand and the word  “ nutcase” go together 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😞. It’s ironic that you are going on about my apparent indignation yet it’s yourself and the other cucketeers who are acting as judge, jury and executioner even in a case where a guy has been found not guilty. You try and drag it down the well worn path of ridicule ie lizards, aliens and cabals ( as you’ve done for a number of years now) etc etc, like I’ve always said if you don’t like it walk on by rather than taking the bait oh so predictably every time. 

Edited by Johnsond

22 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I read a quote somewhere along the lines of “ better ten guilty men walk free than one innocent man loses his freedoms” 

Chief Wiggum said something similar.

WWW.GETYARN.IO

The Simpsons (1989) - S11E13 Comedy clip with quote I'd rather let a thousand guilty men go...

Joking side I agree in regards to locking up innocent people, just like that guy who wrongfully served 17 years and was released the other month is a prime example.

Msm does get it right sometimes though, I think it was fairly effective with the jimmy savile case. The police only investigated after that documentary about savile came out iirc.