Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

41 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

The nurse Letby who killed numerous children refused to turn up for sentencing, she knew  she was going to be lifed off for the rest of her life so does it matter? What can/should be done to make her listen to the judges sentence, it’s not like she would suffer more for contempt?

Thoughts?

It mattered to those parents looking for justice after she took the life of those little defenceless babies. 

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

It mattered to those parents looking for justice after she took the life of those little defenceless babies. 

Les,,dear boy, she can’t get more than a whole life sentence, now imagine this, a terrorist gets lead to the dock and stands there ranting and raving in their own language in front of their victims family, would that be ok? Our laws don’t stop people shouting from the dock while they are being sentenced. I don’t think you’ve thought this through. Personally I’m not sure if wrong’uns should be made to appear for.sentencing, just a question to see what others think.

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Les,,dear boy, she can’t get more than a whole life sentence, now imagine this, a terrorist gets lead to the dock and stands there ranting and raving in their own language in front of their victims family, would that be ok? Our laws don’t stop people shouting from the dock while they are being sentenced. I don’t think you’ve thought this through. Personally I’m not sure if wrong’uns should be made to appear for.sentencing, just a question to see what others think.

100% they should be forced to stand in the dock and receive whatever is given punishment wise. If they start shouting muzzle them. We are pathetically soft in this country. Easiest most cost effective solution would be lethal injection. If the return of capital punishment was put to the vote im very confident it would be an overwhelming majority who’d want it brought back, myself included. I don’t care if it’s not a deterrent to some  neither. The number of prisoners who will see out their days at tax payers expense who genuinely don’t deserve to be alive is ridiculous. Lee Rigby’s killer for example 🤷‍♂️standing with the knife in his hands covered in blood, why that armed response guy didn’t drop him I’ll never understand. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

100% they should be forced to stand in the dock and receive whatever is given punishment wise. If they start shouting muzzle them. We are pathetically soft in this country. Easiest most cost effective solution would be lethal injection. If the return of capital punishment was put to the vote im very confident it would be an overwhelming majority who’d want it brought back, myself included. I don’t care if it’s not a deterrent to some  neither. The number of prisoners who will see out their days at tax payers expense who genuinely don’t deserve to be alive is ridiculous. Lee Rigby’s killer for example 🤷‍♂️standing with the knife in his hands covered in blood, why that armed response guy didn’t drop him I’ll never understand. 

I got to muzzle them and lost the will to live, never will it happen. With that in mind should people who CAN shout and rant from the dock in front of families of victims be forced into the dock?

Lets not get on about what you think, let’s talk about how things stand now.

49 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I got to muzzle them and lost the will to live, never will it happen. With that in mind should people who CAN shout and rant from the dock in front of families of victims be forced into the dock?

Let’s not get on about what you think, let’s talk about how things stand now.

You lost the will to live did you Eggs 

Read your original post !! You asked what people think ??. I replied with what I think of the current situation ffs🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Put up some guidance on what you personally are interested in or want and don’t want to be included in the answers to the questions in your posts if that’s the case you grumpy old twat 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You lost the will to live did you Eggs 

Read your original post !! You asked what people think ??. I replied with what I think of the current situation ffs🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Put up some guidance on what you personally are interested in or want and don’t want to be included in the answers to the questions in your posts if that’s the case you grumpy old twat 👍

Ok, perhaps I should have made it more clear, as the law on sentencing stands do you think people should be forced into the dock, bearing in mind they can rant and rave all the way through, sentencing in cases like the above can take hours. I’m not sure if nutters should be forced into the dock where they can carry on plaguing the victims families. How do you feel about it? Bearing in mind if she gets ‘done’ for contempt she can’t get any more bird.

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Ok, perhaps I should have made it more clear, as the law on sentencing stands do you think people should be forced into the dock,

yes

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I’m not sure if nutters should be forced into the dock where they can carry on plaguing the victims families.

They could and should be restrained from such actions. Spit hoods or a muzzle. 

11 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Bearing in mind if she gets ‘done’ for contempt she can’t get any more bird.

She could get thrown into the mens wing where they'd use her a human fleshlight. Its all that she deserves. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

yes

They could and should be restrained from such actions. Spit hoods or a muzzle. 

She could get thrown into the mens wing where they'd use her a human fleshlight. Its all that she deserves. 

Hey up trig, I’ll try again, under current law she would be led away for contempt, you know like I know ‘we’ aren’t going to muzzle/spit hood people during sentencing, maybe in the street but not during sentencing.  I’m sure you also know she won’t be put on a mens wing, when in a cat C the wing got shutdown for 4 days when four cat A’s were being transferred, can you imagine the whole wing being locked down full time for a cat A female.

2 minutes ago, sime42 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The lead consultant where Lucy Letby worked tells BBC there is "no apparent accountability" for hospital managers.

He's got a point.

I’m trying to remember the name of the show and wether it was a Drama or Documentary that was about the fight by staff to stop the whole imposition of trust status and all that came with it at one particular hospital. Way way too many massively overpaid managers and non front line staff in the NHS. 

• Like 1