Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

4 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

All of the above (ref China) AND a total disregard for the health & well being of a totally ‘disposable’ and never ending supply of workforce. 

On the pasty issue, I actually woke myself up this morning dreaming of a big fat fry up....

Times is getting hard with this bloody (so called) “lockdown.”

Apparently, I could freely go about my business in a baying mob, toppling works of art, heritage assets and historical figures free from the fear of interference from plod enforcing the latest addendum to the ‘rules’ of what I can and can’t do.....

.... but I can’t go and get mesel’ and gut busting fry up....

?

You've had enough fry ups, ya fat ****

18 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You've had enough fry ups, ya fat ****

Haven’t!

I have got the elasticated waistband Homer Simpson pants ready for when the local hotel opens its ‘eat all you can help yer self’ buffet breakfast though. It’s a 2-2 1:2 hr gorging session - slow but steady wins the day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bit of a ruckus

600 men were fighting with stones, iron rods and other makeshift weapons in near-total darkness for up to six hours, Indian government sources said, with most deaths on both sides occurring from soldiers falling or being knocked from mountain terrain"

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

India shocked by Himalayan border clash in which unarmed troops fought in the dark

Black Lies Matter - what you WON’T see on the BBC.  

Anyone wanna comment - see if you can watch it and challenge the CONTENT rather than the presenter - you know who you are [emoji23]

BLMLies.jpg WWW.TR.NEWS
Marxists, Anarchists and their affiliates have joined the BLM movement to create a race war. Black Lies Matter -...  

I’ll read your post and raise you another....
It seems like only certain kinds of anti-racism are en vogue.

WWW.JNS.ORG

As careers are ruined for often-wrongful accusations of racism, Ilhan Omar remains untouchable, despite her anti-Semitism. The same will be true for Chelsea Handler.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Black Lies Matter - what you WON’T see on the BBC.  

Anyone wanna comment - see if you can watch it and challenge the CONTENT rather than the presenter - you know who you are ?

WWW.TR.NEWS

Marxists, Anarchists and their affiliates have joined the BLM movement to create a race war. Black Lies Matter -...

Sedition and treason   Kev !  Will see yr head on a pike in Town soon ?  K

Remembering George Galloway's The Killings of Tony Blair, they're already trying to revise Corbyn legacy

(pa'interviewed by Peter Oborne, Tory Journalist)

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/killing-jeremy-corbyn

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jeremy-corbyn-labour-interview-transcript-full

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Remembering George Galloway's The Killings of Tony Blair, they're already trying to revise Corbyn legacy

(pa'interviewed by Peter Oborne, Tory Journalist)

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/killing-jeremy-corbyn

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jeremy-corbyn-labour-interview-transcript-full

Link doesn’t work. 

Edit, sorry it does.

Edited by Mick Dempsey