Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, skyhuck said:

You miss understand. 

I would sooner suffer the problems than suport your existrem views or solutions. 

I think people like like me would sooner put up with the liberal lefty, PC brigade than risk being mistaken for people like you. Lesser of two weevils I guess.

If immigration policy continues down the current road, you, and all of us, will eventually end up being subject to extremists whether we like it or not. Either nationalist jackboots or Sharia jackboots. Some of us can see the future. The loopy lefties are making the bed for all of us, at the moment, with their iron-clad denial of reality. When the jackboots start kicking our doors in, we will have the "SJWs" to thank...

Seems we both did. Perhaps we can both look forward to clarification and enlightenment on what was meant?

Walk down any street. Start telling random strangers " you're stupid, you'll be a criminal. I'm cleverer than you..."
Just try it.
I have honestly no idea what will happen.
But please video it for the rest of us.
[emoji106]
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, skyhuck said:

You miss understand. 

I would sooner suffer the problems than suport your existrem views or solutions. 

I think people like like me would sooner put up with the liberal lefty, PC brigade than risk being mistaken for people like you. Lesser of two weevils I guess.

Every couple of months we switch on the telly and see another terrorist atrocity. We can all tell that the terrorist attacks are getting more frequent and more violent.

Most people here know it's the "liberal lefty PC brigade" that got us into this mess. It's your lot that invited people that hate us into Europe. Why should people listen to your side of the argument when it's quite frankly your side with blood on their hands?

I struggle to articulate how deluded I think you are. However perhaps a photo of PM Chamberlain might show what I think of you? Here he is after coming back from Germany with a peace treaty signed by Hitler. 

image.jpg

1 minute ago, matelot said:

Every couple of months we switch on the telly and see another terrorist atrocity. We can all tell that the terrorist attacks are getting more frequent and more violent.

Most people here know it's the "liberal lefty PC brigade" that got us into this mess. It's your lot that invited people that hate us into Europe. Why should people listen to your side of the argument when it's quite frankly your side with blood on their hands?

I struggle to articulate how deluded I think you are. However perhaps a photo of PM Chamberlain might show what I think of you? Here he is after coming back from Germany with a peace treaty signed by Hitler. 

image.jpg

Well yes of cause that how you see it, but perspective is all and we each see things from our own point of view.

I'm sure many thought Hitler (you mentioned him first) had the right idea, after all he was simply dealing with the "Jewish problem" and the "gypsies"etc, etc...........................

Far, far more are killed on our roads each year than terrorism, but I don't hear you calling for cars to be banned.

I would sooner live with our current problems than in the kind of narrow minded, xenophobic society, you and your sort would advocate.

• Like 2

It's amazing how many people slag off Chamberlain without having the knowledge to realise that without his appeasement of Hitler Britain would have been going to war with an army and air force that had been massively underfunded for many years. The world had seen what kit the Germans had thanks to the Spanish Civil war and Britain was looking at facing that with very few tanks and an airforce consisting mainly of biplanes. Thanks to Chamberlain, Britain managed to rearm to the level it did in the time his piece of paper bought.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Far, far more are killed on our roads each year than terrorism, but I don't hear you calling for cars to be banned.

I would sooner live with our current problems than in the kind of narrow minded, xenophobic society, you and your sort would advocate.

Cars are useful things.. We use them every day and the few thousand deaths is a price worth paying for mass personal transportation... Third world migration is less useful...

It's good to know that you're happy to live with our "current problems". I'd imagine most people here aren't so happy to live with suicide bombers at concerts attended by children. As I said before, you're the extremist here.

15 minutes ago, matelot said:

Cars are useful things.. We use them every day and the few thousand deaths is a price worth paying for mass personal transportation... Third world migration is less useful...

It's good to know that you're happy to live with our "current problems". I'd imagine most people here aren't so happy to live with suicide bombers at concerts attended by children. As I said before, you're the extremist here.

Same shit, different post.

No surprise there:001_smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, matelot said:

Interesting how you read what you want to from my post, rather than what wrote :001_smile:

I made no mention of being "happy".

• Like 1

You're really in the hole now Skyhuck. Showed your true self, so you did. Trying to weasle out of it now...too late.

Aye, showing your true self is a rarity indeed, especially on a forum, you have your opinions of what you'd like to see happen, which, tbh are fairly unlikely, but you probably know that,but will never admit it coz you only need a wee bit of it to happen to feel justified, are you expecting a total immigration ban? Thought not! It's always going to be somewhere in the middle! Think huck is probably settling for what's likely to be the outcome and your banging your drum like a spoiled child.
  • Like 1