Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I'd imagine the game plan at this stage is to get him over the finish line then have him walk around in front of the Texas School Book Depository (or, you know, just wait around for six months...), and let Harris slide into position. 

Edited by peds

What amazes me is out of population of about about 366 million people that’s the two candidates in the running for President,  Biden is obviously suffering from a decline in cognitive abilities affecting memory/thinking, can’t see him continuing as the President. 

21 minutes ago, Vedhoggar said:

What amazes me is out of population of about about 366 million people that’s the two candidates in the running for President,  Biden is obviously suffering from a decline in cognitive abilities affecting memory/thinking, can’t see him continuing as the President. 

Its truly ludicrous

On 29/06/2024 at 21:03, dan blocker said:

A senior Labour candidate as announced while canvassing at a mosque that arms sales to Israel and Saudi Arabia will stop once they gain power? So there’s goodbye to a few thousand jobs then🙄

It's ok, arms sales will now go to Gaza and anyone else who hates Israel. Don't be afraid.

On 02/07/2024 at 09:37, peds said:

I simply don't understand why we ever even stopped hunting whales for the precious spermaceti they produce. It lit our homes, it is a renewable resource, it provided jobs for thousands of hard-working families, not that the wig-wearing aristocrats in their ivory towers would know anything about that (and don't even get me started on ivory... another renewable resource!), and we, as an island nation, have a rich history of harvesting the bounty of the seas. My family in particular go back generations in the whaling game, so I have an in-depth and unbiased wealth of knowledge on the subject.

All these bloody retards saying that we are just going to run out of whales are off their bloody rockers, have you even seen how much ocean there is out there? It's bloody massive! We could never run out!

This newfangled idea of electrification and these bloody stupid incandescent light bulbs are just a flash in the pan, a phase, a fleeting trend. It'll all be gone in a few years and all the sensible, pragmatic, common-sense-led people will realise that whale oil is the only realistic method we've got available to us for lighting our homes.

Whale Oil Beef Hooked