Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Not at all... the reference was to Marks tag line above "talking Bollocks since 1968" - he was doing fantastic football things a lifetime ago - and kept on doing them ever since

Fair enough mate. I withdraw my comment  👍

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

They never made up though Mark. 
Which was always a source of sadness for me. 

I met Jack a few times, and my Dad fished with him a bit. He was a lovely man.

I didn’t have much time for Bobby on a human level because of a few things, but I will take nothing away from his ability as a player and an amazing ambassador of the sport.

• Like 3

Storm Babet caused an interesting effect in a wood in Stirlingshire.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

David Nugent-Malone posts video of ‘woods moving like the sea’ that he filmed while walking his dog in Mugdock...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Doug Tait said:

Storm Babet caused an interesting effect in a wood in Stirlingshire.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

David Nugent-Malone posts video of ‘woods moving like the sea’ that he filmed while walking his dog in Mugdock...

Here's some root plates lifting, let's just hang around underneath to see what happens and let the dog climb all over them :vollkommenauf:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, scbk said:

Here's some root plates lifting, let's just hang around underneath to see what happens and let the dog climb all over them :vollkommenauf:

He'd posted another clip somewhere of him riding the rootplate! I was more concerned about the dog.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, daveatdave said:

i would have been out of there quick its a good job his dog stayed on top of the root plate and not dived under 

He was talking on Radio Scotland earlier today and said the dog is very obedient and if it had gone under the root plate he would have called it out, simple.......... Twat

• Like 4