Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, GarethM said:

I might be smarter than your average bear boo boo.

Still doesn't make my summary, any less true for it tho does it!.

Usual eggs response, bitch, moan, point a few fingers but offer zero solution that doesn't work.

Wait until peoples mortgages go through the roof, I’ll be fine,

. you crack on.; Truss economics was a bagga at this time.

And how is rishinomics making things any cheaper, or would you prefer starmernomics.

You know the one where he kicks you out of your home and sends you off to Orkney or somewhere equally remote because you dare to say what a women is without needing a dictionary or three reams of paper.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Ok. You have a job interview, you did or didn't get the job for the following reasons.

1. You didn't get the job because you're white. Discrimination.

2. You did get the job because you're white. Positive discrimination.

2 is just discrimination against the other people who did not get the job coz of the color of their skin .  Nothing positive about it .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Absolute Cnut, she miss read her own party, her own party brought her down. She’s blaming the left wing of her own party of bringing her down. Tw@t, nothing more, nothing less. Yet The Times still give her time.

But Eggs is that not the reaction they want you to have ?? Is it not the fact it was as another member has said it was the markets who brought her down ?? 
where are we now and who is making the big bucks ?? Banks, energy companies, arms manufacturers etc etc I could go on and on but the fact is big state high tax etc etc benefits the establishment far more than you or I. 

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

2 is just discrimination against the other people who did not get the job coz of the color of their skin .  Nothing positive about it .

Ha, good grief. Of course it's discrimination against the others but it's a positive outcome for the person who got the job, hence the word 'positive'

• Haha 1