Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, Johnsond said:

There’s you like a bitch in heat again Dempsey, “ Suckers” ffs your track record over the past two years would definitely say you are prone to gobbling shit on an industrial scale ( Hiding behind your moonbat comment) . Actually, I’d happily back the UK to be part of the common market etc, it’s the other ever bigger more intrusive superstate no borders bollocks that resulted in Brexit. Hence the sensible words comment. 

But we haven’t done any taking back control of our borders, numbers of asylum seekers are rising, today UK border forces have started patrolling the French border. I was listening to the wireless earlier and some security bod predicted that numbers will near on double this year. So that part of the deal we were promised isn’t going to well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

But we haven’t done any taking back control of our borders, numbers of asylum seekers are rising, today UK border forces have started patrolling the French border. I was listening to the wireless earlier and some security bod predicted that numbers will near on double this year. So that part of the deal we were promised isn’t going to well.

And !! 
You think the French are playing ball or are they happy to just move them along. Straight from beach to Rwanda 👍imagine the bleeding heart liberal howls of outrage. 
I’ll give you a positive Eggs, for years the firm we use to mob/demob vessels was made up of a predominantly Eastern European team with jock foreman, since Brexit we are seeing the mix change to incorporate local lads doing apprenticeships etc, speaking  to the contract manager of the fabrication outfit concerned he stated 100% if they could they’d go back to running with agency personnel on an adhoc basis. Far far cheaper and thus a higher profit margin. “ just as it was for years ie zero investment in skills of our own people. 

Edited by Johnsond

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

And !! 
You think the French are playing ball or are they happy to just move them along. Straight from beach to Rwanda 👍imagine the bleeding heart liberal howls of outrage. 

Ok, let’s have another look. Our hospitals are full because we haven’t got the staff we had for social/after care. Until you (the royal you) admit it’s a shambles nothing will change.

NEWS.SKY.COM

Sky News is told 32 vehicles are waiting to transfer patients into Royal Stoke...

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Ok, let’s have another look. Our hospitals are full because we haven’t got the staff we had for social/after care. Until you (the royal you) admit it’s a shambles nothing will change.

NEWS.SKY.COM

Sky News is told 32 vehicles are waiting to transfer patients into Royal Stoke...

NHS is indeed a shockingly badly managed wasteful money pit. Once again lack of training and investment in our own people. How will what I think or don’t, change anything 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

NHS is indeed a shockingly badly managed wasteful money pit. Once again lack of training and investment in our own people. How will what I think or don’t, change anything 🤷‍♂️

Honestly at times I do think it needs a wobble, these were the things that sold Brexit to the masses, which in turn got it over the winning line. Come here to the red wall and ask people how they feel about it now.

Edited by eggsarascal

14 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Honestly at times I do think it needs a wobble, these were the things that sold Brexit to the masses, which in turn got it over the winning line. Come here to the red wall and ask people how they feel about it now.

Don’t concern yourself with so called wobbles Eggs. How many care home staff were sacked during covid?? , sacked by policies vocally supported by some prominent arb talk royalty. Did you expect the streets to be paved with gold the next day ??

EU in its current form is a cancer eggs slowly destroying the nations it supposedly is made up of. They make no secret of a desire for ever more integration and ultimately centralised control. 

Edited by Johnsond

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t concern yourself with so called wobbles Eggs. How many care home staff were sacked during covid?? , sacked by policies vocally supported by some prominent arb talk royalty. Did you expect the streets to be paved with gold the next day ??

Of course I didn’t expect it to be sorted overnight, but having a mass exodus of caring staff and many other trained people and having no plan how to replace them is a bit of a clanger, don’t you think? You mentioned training our own earlier, shouldn’t that have been done before we made it difficult for foreigners to work here?

I’d care not for a long term plan if one of mine was ill and laying in an ambulance for hours,

Wobble it again and look at what is happening today. It’s a fecking shambles due to lack of staff.

12 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Of course I didn’t expect it to be sorted overnight, but having a mass exodus of caring staff and many other trained people and having no plan how to replace them is a bit of a clanger, don’t you think? You mentioned training our own earlier, shouldn’t that have been done before we made it difficult for foreigners to work here?

I’d care not for a long term plan if one of mine was ill and laying in an ambulance for hours,

Wobble it again and look at what is happening today. It’s a fecking shambles due to lack of staff.

What will my opinion change 

so I’ll refrain from wobbling anything. NHS needs far more than more money and staff !! 

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Political bollox like speak, you should research before you post links to nonsense you’ve found on MSM.  

What link did I post tonight Eggs  other than the article about EU corruption ???

NHS is absolutely in dire straights management and waste wise. You seen the staff numbers and annual budget not to mention the vast number of huge management salaries etc etc !!! .  Throwing more and more money and staff at it is blatantly not working. I don’t have the answers to all the NHS problems nor do I think my opinion or views will alter much, yearning for the return of free movement and thus cheap labour is in my opinion a sticking plaster repair. I’ve just checked back over the relevant posts tonight since you came in after Moonbat Dempsey in case I’d inadvertently posted a link and had a total brain fart and forgot 🤔

• Like 1