Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Bit more than that, persistant rule breaking then persistant lying about it.

But you didn’t want him to go did you?

I assume you have read about her run of lying over the last week right? Some whoppers as well which was stupid considering how easy they where to verify. 

I think Boris going was regretful considering who we have lined up to replace him. Im not a huge fan of staunch Covid enforcers whilst they themselves are flouting the rules. I dont think any PM should be out two full weekends on the trot and whoring it up on at least one of them whilst their partner is home looking after their children. Im not a fan of her WEF background and policies in general but overall her antics are not becoming of the Leader of a Country. Simping on her will not change that. 

Will be interesting to see if her Cuck Husband stays with her after this. Maybe he knows where his bread is buttered and is happy.

• Like 1

Just now, sime42 said:

Thanks. Why not just say a silly or foolish person then? 🤔

Well firstly there is more than one definition, you just looked at the first one on the list it seems. 

Secondly you do understand how nouns work right and why they are used?

It seems like you fulfil the first definition of a simp you found. ;)

14 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

You're clearly inept but surely even you can use google? 

https://gprivate.com/5z05i

I really am inept. Can you help me out again and point me in the direction of this evidence of the alleged misdemeanours of the Finnish PM please? Much obliged.

Just now, sime42 said:

I really am inept. Can you help me out again and point me in the direction of this evidence of the alleged misdemeanours of the Finnish PM please? Much obliged.

Ive spoon fed you enough. Time to pull your big boy pants up and crack on yourself. 

On 21/08/2022 at 18:32, Johnsond said:

Or indeed the fact many people ( not all admittedly) are waking up to the fact they had the piss taken out of them for the past two years. 3 of the 4 countries you mention were notorious for full on hardcore restrictions 🤷‍♂️Coincidence maybe. 

Dave, has it just been the Covid debacle that has opened your eyes to the fact that 'the powers that be' shaft us? 
I've been disillusioned by them for years, it must be tricky only finding out that they're a bunch of rotters after all this time. 

• Like 1