Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mark J said:
WWW.TAXRESEARCH.ORG.UK

I posted this Twitter thread this morning. The plan to which it refers might be one of the more important things I have written: I have suggested that no plan to address the current economic...

Makes for grim reading.

Everyone, everyone who is not a millionaire will be hit hard. This twat is suggesting a sliding relief scheme where those on Benefits and Pensions will be given the most relief and those on neither will get virtually nothing. Whilst I dont have a problem with the vulnerable and elderly getting assistance I balk at those on Benefits being given carte blanche to use use as much as they feel like and the tax payer who will not be able to heat their home very much will end up paying for not only for their extortionate energy bills but the lazy and feckless as well. 

This knobend whilst acknowledging the Energy company's are profiteering doers not suggest that the Government do something about the profiteering instead has suggested for a way for the taxpayer to directly pay the exorbitant prices the Energy Companies are demanding to them. 

This utter twat is suggesting stealing from the already heavily burdened, to fund those that already do not contribute to society and handing it to the rich. 

Its no wonder you support this though Mark as you've made it abundantly clear for years now that you're a tax dodger and pay virtually nothing in tax and laugh at those who do then tell them to get a better accountant. Your rank hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Makes for grim reading.

Everyone, everyone who is not a millionaire will be hit hard. This twat is suggesting a sliding relief scheme where those on Benefits and Pensions will be given the most relief and those on neither will get virtually nothing. Whilst I dont have a problem with the vulnerable and elderly getting assistance I balk at those on Benefits being given carte blanche to use use as much as they feel like and the tax payer who will not be able to heat their home very much will end up paying for not only for their extortionate energy bills but the lazy and feckless as well. 

This knobend whilst acknowledging the Energy company's are profiteering doers not suggest that the Government do something about the profiteering instead has suggested for a way for the taxpayer to directly pay the exorbitant prices the Energy Companies are demanding to them. 

This utter twat is suggesting stealing from the already heavily burdened, to fund those that already do not contribute to society and handing it to the rich. 

Its no wonder you support this though Mark as you've made it abundantly clear for years now that you're a tax dodger and pay virtually nothing in tax and laugh at those who do then tell them to get a better accountant. Your rank hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

I love the tax dodger jibe every time.

Everyone, everyone who is self employed pays an accountant to save them money, we wouldn't employ them else.

If Mark is invoicing his work and keeping his paperwork in order he will get a tax bill according to his accounts, which will have been sorted out by his accountant.

If he does his own accounts ya can scrap the above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

I love the tax dodger jibe every time.

Everyone, everyone who is self employed pays an accountant to save them money, we wouldn't employ them else.

If Mark is invoicing his work and keeping his paperwork in order he will get a tax bill according to his accounts, which will have been sorted out by his accountant.

If he does his own accounts ya can scrap the above.

This is a man who continually advocates higher taxes and votes for the party that will tax the working man more whilst at the same time systematically goes out of his way to avoid paying any tax at all and then gloats about it. 

As I say, rank hypocrisy. 

14 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

This is a man who continually advocates higher taxes and votes for the party that will tax the working man more whilst at the same time systematically goes out of his way to avoid paying any tax at all and then gloats about it. 

As I say, rank hypocrisy. 

I do love it. Rishi and Boris have raised tax more in two years than Brown and Blair managed in 10. 

Yes, it is avoidance, perfectly legal.

22 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I do love it. Rishi and Boris have raised tax more in two years than Brown and Blair managed in 10. 

Yes, it is avoidance, perfectly legal.

The fact remains that Mark is a man that advocates and supports higher taxes for the working man to support the lazy and feckless whilst gloating that he does not pay tax. Its disgusting. 

8 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

The fact remains that Mark is a man that advocates and supports higher taxes for the working man to support the lazy and feckless whilst gloating that he does not pay tax. Its disgusting. 

Trig, when you talk sense I listen to ya, when you talk nonsense I refuse to reply to you.

Correct me If I'm wrong, I've never heard Mark say he pays no tax, I've heard him many times say he pays little tax and to achieve that he uses a good accountant. As you said, its avoidance, not evasion.

The fact indeed does stand, we are being taxed more by a government Mark wouldn't vote for.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Trig, when you talk sense I listen to ya, when you talk nonsense I refuse to reply to you.

Correct me If I'm wrong, I've never heard Mark say he pays no tax, I've heard him many times say he pays little tax and to achieve that he uses a good accountant. As you said, its avoidance, not evasion.

The fact indeed does stand, we are being taxed more by a government Mark wouldn't vote for.

Eggs, you speak shit all the time though. So if you think Im talking nonsense then just piss off now then? I never started this convo but Im ending it now. 

See ya.

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Haha 2

Is anyone apart from the Usual Suspects here actually surprised at this? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Office for National Statistics' figures for excess deaths revealed that about 1,000 more people than usual are dying each week from illnesses and conditions other than Covid.

• Thanks 1

I too am alarmed at the various proposals to bail out the improvident, to be paid for by those "with money", I am even more alarmed at the various "dont pay your energy bill" proponents, because "we" will still pay for our energy use, and pay(a share of) their unpaid bills as well, never mind us already paying for all the stolen electricty.

I do realize that those on the lowest incomes, from benefits monies or meagre wages are and will be hardest hit by rising energy costs, but to double back to another theme in the posts above, why do these breast beating, heart rending news articles NEVER list the actual income and expenditure of these "destitute" families. 

Marcus

• Like 3

There are plenty of things that could be done starting with the green taxes on fuel.

If those Gretta types want to pay more, I'm sure the energy companies would offer them a tariff to make them feel all fuzzy inside.

I still can't understand how a bill goes from 1500>4500. Wholesale gas price has gone up but not that much, as a country we need to return to burning waste especially plastics. 

• Like 3