Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mull said:

C’mon, a wee bit coincidental emoji848.png, have you ever thought of writing a novel, fiction of course!emoji846.png

What !! Coincidental that I’m in communication with my FLO during my renewal process 🤷‍♂️. Mull it’s a fact, take it or leave it bud, I kept out of the to and fro last night on his advice too. Internet history is under the spotlight as a potential future check regards renewal. Mind you I’m sure you knew that. 
What rifle calibre combos you shoot ?? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

What !! Coincidental that I’m in communication with my FLO during my renewal process 🤷‍♂️. Mull it’s a fact, take it or leave it bud, I kept out of the to and fro last night on his advice too. Internet history is under the spotlight as a potential future check regards renewal. Mind you I’m sure you knew that. 

Am I reading you right, having an opinion publicly on your own gun licence could count against you?

Okay, did he advise you to rejoin the to and fro today[emoji849]

7 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

Am I reading you right, having an opinion publicly on your own gun licence could count against you?

I’ll assume it’s more to do with joining what could be perceived as a heated argument or an argument that could end up heated. 

This could be used as evidence and a reason to not renew the FAC. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

I have no opinion on my gun licence as such. I have an opinion when people state is easy to obtain one etc 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mull said:

Okay, did he advise you to rejoin the to and fro todayemoji849.png

1 hour ago, Mull said:

Okay, did he advise you to rejoin the to and fro todayemoji849.png

I’m replying to a suggestion by yourself that it was a coincidence that  I’m communicating with my FLO during my renewal process. Slightly different to what was flying around last night. 
What calibre rifle combo do you shoot and what is your good reason to possess. 

Analysis: hateful ideologies like ‘incel’ movement must be recognised as threats rather than...

An old  article but it is actively being looked at in regards a future

Former Metropolitan Police chief calls for tighter firearms curbs after woman-hating incel kills...

Admittedly a bit of to and fro in arbtalk might not cause you any hassle but it wouldn’t take much to fall foul of the ever more stringent regs regarding FAC,s. 

Edited by Johnsond