Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

No, my point was that it isn't right to desecrate a memorial. and yes, they shouldn't of placed one were they did..  but, considering they're all emotionally up in the air at the minute then let it slide and just let em do what they thought was right for them..

Like I said, the fella was a scumbag, but from what we know he wasn't Jack the Ripper..

Come on vesp, his family knew he was an armed burglar, did/do they give a shit about his previous victims? No or they’d have had him in check. 

The whole point of being armed whilst robbing someone is to kill/stop your victim if it goes wrong. 

I’d hate to be robbed by an armed theif but if it happened I’d hope I could protect mine with reasonable force to nullify the situation too. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Well it ain't like he's livin there is it you knobrock, get a grip!!!..

You've got to be troll. 

Pensioners have to move now you idiot. Move or look over their shoulders forever. Over the next year they're probably OK. It'll be year or 5 from now they'll have to worry. 

Is it innocent and outright dumb and callous. Possibly. But those pensioners will NEVER know!

• Like 2

IMHO, someone that robs houses when the residents are inside is even lower than someone that hangs plastic bags of dog turd on trees.

The police should have been removing the floral tributes. I'm sure the people leaving the flowers knew the guy was a scumbag and didn't tell the police what he was up to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WesD said:

Come on vesp, his family knew he was an armed burglar, did/do they give a shit about his previous victims? No or they’d have had him in check. 

The whole point of being armed whilst robbing someone is to kill/stop your victim if it goes wrong. 

I’d hate to be robbed by an armed theif but if it happened I’d hope I could protect mine with reasonable force to nullify the situation too. 

Yea, and the fella is now dead, good riddance..   I'm just sayin his family aught be given a little slack considering one of em is now dead..

I imagine they're more than a little upset, its not like they can have his killer sent to prison, they can't even have him go to the trouble of explaining his action in a court of law.  and its not like like any of em are gonna hunt the pensioner down. its all bluster because they have nothing else they can do. all they can do is make a noise and troll the fella's killer by leaving flowers near his home..

like I said, let have their minute then it'll be over all the sooner...

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

Yea, and the fella is now dead, good riddance..   I'm just sayin his family aught be given a little slack considering one of em is now dead..

I imagine they're more than a little upset, its not like they can have his killer sent to prison, they can't even have him go to the trouble of explaining his action in a court of law.  and its not like like any of em are gonna hunt the pensioner down. its all bluster because they have nothing else they can do. all they can do is make a noise and troll the fella's killer by leaving flowers near his home..

Explain his actions in a court of law ? .....The armed robber was threatening me , with his accomplice , I was in fear of my life and that of my family . I did what I had to do ........You are a plank mate , A total troll  To use a phrase you like ...scum bag .

6 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

You kidding?! I can’t tell?! His family have already come out and said they’ll get revenge, an eye for an eye. 

His family was fine with him being a turd, they knew he was an armed theif!!! 

There is nothing wrong with his family mourning him, just do it somewhere appropriate, you know like where he lived!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WesD said:

Out of interest @Vespasian would you honour a memorial to someone like Brady/Hindley? Would you care if someone desecrated it?

Yes I would care..  if someones laid a memorial out for Hitler I'd care if it was desecrated.. theres something holy about a memorial..   it should be respected for what it is, not who its laid out to..