Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I think you'll find there was a cover up by the perpetrators, i.e. the Catholic church, but not the media or the legal infrastructure, unlike the grooming scandals... that are STILL not all being reported by the BBC. Telford was only reported after people went mad on social media toward the BBC. 

40 years Rotherham was going on for and the police did not want to touch it. Men were arrested for trying to protect their children ffs...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057622/Rotherham-child-sexual-exploitation-Victims-raped-beaten-and-doused-in-petrol-if-they-threatened-to-tell.html

WAKE UP!

Fathers arrested.

While the police often failed to take action against the abusers, there were cases where concerned parents were arrested for trying to protect their own children.

The report identified two separate cases where fathers who had tracked their daughters down and were trying to remove them from houses where they were being abused, were themselves arrested.

27 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

I think you'll find there was a cover up by the perpetrators, i.e. the Catholic church, but not the media or the legal infrastructure, unlike the grooming scandals... that are STILL not all being reported by the BBC. Telford was only reported after people went mad on social media toward the BBC. 

40 years Rotherham was going on for and the police did not want to touch it. Men were arrested for trying to protect their children ffs...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057622/Rotherham-child-sexual-exploitation-Victims-raped-beaten-and-doused-in-petrol-if-they-threatened-to-tell.html

WAKE UP!

Fathers arrested.

While the police often failed to take action against the abusers, there were cases where concerned parents were arrested for trying to protect their own children.

The report identified two separate cases where fathers who had tracked their daughters down and were trying to remove them from houses where they were being abused, were themselves arrested.

An aqcuantance of mine worked with victims of the Newcastle grooming gang.  The police were handed all the information they needed over a decade ago and they did nothing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WesD said:

Your bending narratives again!

The same people/media outlets turned a blind eye to the churches abuse scandal also. Pretty sure the majority involved where white. 

Lastly given the fact that we now know about the church scandal and the scandals you refer to, you know given that they are now in the public domain, did people really turn a blind eye or wait for conclusive evidence before uncovering them?

Back in 2004 Nick Griffin was warning about the mass sexual abuse in Northern towns. Did the police act upon his information? Yes they did, they arrested him and he was sent to court for "inciting racial hatred". I'm absolutedly certain social workers and policemen must have contacted the BBC and said that Nick was telling the truth. Did the BBC do anything about these tip offs? No they turned a blind eye. However the BBC likes to think it's the moral guardian of the U.K. and regularly preaches at us naughty Brexit voters and Trump supporters. 

What happened to the Labour politician Sarah Champion when she said the sexual abuse was a cultural thing? She was forced to resign....

The abuse in the church mostly happened several decades ago..... 

3 hours ago, matelot said:

Back in 2004 Nick Griffin was warning about the mass sexual abuse in Northern towns. Did the police act upon his information? Yes they did, they arrested him and he was sent to court for "inciting racial hatred". I'm absolutedly certain social workers and policemen must have contacted the BBC and said that Nick was telling the truth. Did the BBC do anything about these tip offs? No they turned a blind eye. However the BBC likes to think it's the moral guardian of the U.K. and regularly preaches at us naughty Brexit voters and Trump supporters. 

What happened to the Labour politician Sarah Champion when she said the sexual abuse was a cultural thing? She was forced to resign....

My acquaintance who is a youth worker passed information on to the police. She wasn't arrested for inciting racial hatred. 

Nick Griffin was arrested because he was actually a racist trying to stir up shit. 

The abuse in the church wasn't just decades ago. 

4 hours ago, matelot said:

Nick is a racist!

I agree re the bbc but how did the info reach the public if people are scared of broadcasting?

Yes she was but that’s a different topic altogether. See Corbyn anti Semitic. 

Re church it didn’t and again largely white. 

Again a peodophile is a peodophile and a murderer is a murderer irrelevant of colour, gender and religion. 

@matelot what do you make of binge drinkers draining A&E Services every weekend?

Immigration isn’t our only problem. 

40 minutes ago, WesD said:

Nick is a racist!

So what if he is? You think if a racist reports a crime the police should just ignore it?

Anyway, I think most people are secretly quite racist....

43 minutes ago, WesD said:

Again a peodophile is a peodophile and a murderer is a murderer irrelevant of colour, gender and religion. 

I agree with that. Maybe you should be telling the police and BBC that as well? It was them that ignored the abuse.....

46 minutes ago, WesD said:

@matelot what do you make of binge drinkers draining A&E Services every weekend?

Immigration isn’t our only problem. 

What things worry the average arbtalker? Lack of money? Can't get a house? Their hometown starting to feel "foreign"? Can't get their kid into the local school?

All these things are made worse by immigration....

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

My acquaintance who is a youth worker passed information on to the police. She wasn't arrested for inciting racial hatred. 

Nick Griffin was arrested because he was actually a racist trying to stir up shit. 

The abuse in the church wasn't just decades ago. 

So it's the racists that actually tried to stop the abuse in Rotherham? There seems to be a trend here that people warn of the dangers of importing different cultures and they are shouted down as being racist. 

Maybe, just maybe, we should actually start listening to the people that warned of Rotherham when the BBC were turning a blind eye?