Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Luckily I have high friends in places. I'm glad you're confident of that from an internet interaction.

Are you Uri Geller?

It sounds like your friends are not the only ones that are high, and you call others deluded? :laugh1:

Ok, night night Princess. Early Chopper off the morn, I'll await your attempt at a witty retort till then. :lol:

Mate, you should take whatever you believe in and run with it. If it works, keep doing it, if it doesn't, change it.

Such a simple question yet still unable or unwilling to answer, says a lot really....

If you don't have the balls to stand by your own convictions then maybe its time you stop belittling other and stop being a part of the whining problem makers?

In what way do you think the current government is up to the job?

Unemployment down.

Deficit down.

Tax take up.

Minimum wage up.

Tax free earning limit up.

To just name a few off the top of my head.

I remember you relentlessly plaguing another member to answer your question, yet you will never answer a question:thumbdown:

My answer above is a reply to a question you used to avoid answering my question yet again :thumbdown:

You simply like spouting nonsense, but will never back it up with facts or even an explanation.

Its like debating with a 4 year old.

Yeah but she lost the election by getting more overall votes than Cameron at the last election, and a higher percentage of the votes. Plus she gets on with her job rather than turn up and have a bit of a cry at every news event. What she should be doing is following corbyns example and handing out signed copies of her manifestos at Glastonbury and tell the hippies her real plans

[ATTACH]221876[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app