Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Making the news TOMORROW:

Serious civil unrest, rioting and disorder follow Grenfell Tower fire.

Lack of coordination and control at aid stations, frustration and anger fuelled by grief, wanting to "blame" someone for lost family and friends, all topped off with a big dollop of Corbyn sponsored suggestion of asset stripping "the rich."

http://uk.pressfrom.com/news/world/us-news/-172285-corbyn-suggests-using-luxury-kensington-properties-for-grenfell-tower-families/

He knows full well that he's fanning the flames with such talk - it would have been much more rationale and effective to simple suggest "empty" properties be brought into use but he has specifically targeted "luxury" properties in true, traditional Communist revolutionary style.

Rioting and disorder very much suit his agenda. That's a stark example, for me, of the true danger this man poses.

Whilst not a fan of military aid to the civil authorities where it becomes necessary due to inadequacy, incompetence or greed of other departments. In this case, it may be prudent to have some military disaster relief expertise on site to take charge of the apparent chaos, and to be prepared for the transition to civil unrest.

Hope I'm wrong!

As usual you're probably right Kev, although mrs mays inability to do and say the right thing does not help either, who on earth advises that woman? She's a shambles.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Ha!

When I read further and they said that it wouldn't be the two of them in an Olympic size pool, my interest waned.

Where's the fun in that:thumbdown:

The article also says that Phelps has a top speed of 6 mph, and a Great White can reach 25mph.

So if I understand it correctly, they are trying to find out what is fastest between two swimmers of known speed- one much faster than the other.:confused1:

Ha!

When I read further and they said that it wouldn't be the two of them in an Olympic size pool, my interest waned.

Personally I would let the Japanese tv companies organise and stage this , then it would be worth watching:laugh1:

So if I understand it correctly, they are trying to find out what is fastest between two swimmers of known speed- one much faster than the other.:confused1:

If I ever doubted my TV licence money was being appropriately spent, any shred of confidence I may have had has definitely evaporated.

Never bothered having a licence til the "good citizen" "law abiding" wife moved into my life and insisted upon it.... 🤔