Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

This is bile that gets spewed out by those who think they are in front.

I'll never be rich, but I'll always have enough to flash most people.

Nonsense I'm afraid Dan.

The jealous card is running short now.

Is it? Personally I don't care how much money anyone else has it's really non of my business!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hang on a minute.

Let's start from the beginning. Infowars has been proved to be incorrect over, and over again.

When did I say all Muslims are good and all DUP are bad? You are trying to play politics! It won't wash here.

I don't think Communism is a good thing, and have never said so.

All the above is in reference to the video you said was rubbish

I've been Left Politicly all my life, I can do reasoning mind.

I think the Right are bonkers, so we will have to disagree on that one.

The youth have had their say, can we argue with them?

I agree totally with your last comment.

It's funny how the rich have got richer, and the poor have got poorer during/since the financial crash, don't you think?

Whilst you're on about society when was the last time you did something FOC for your village/town?

I've just got in from a youth orchestra comity meeting that started a 7.30, there is one each month and it don't pay.

I was a parent governor at my local primary for 12year, including being chair for a period. I have taken off many days from work to deal with important matters, that didn't pay either.

Will that do?

This is bile that gets spewed out by those who think they are in front.

I'll never be rich, but I'll always have enough to flash most people.

Nonsense I'm afraid Dan.

The jealous card is running short now.

So your wage is enough and a guy taking home 2 mill is too much? Or what's the threshold? Are you on too much and the kids in Africa rummaging scrap heaps thinking you're too rich are right? It's got nothing to do with anyone what someone earns. As long as it's legal that's down to them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

So your wage is enough and a guy taking home 2 mill is too much? Or what's the threshold? Are you on too much and the kids in Africa rummaging scrap heaps thinking you're too rich are right? It's got nothing to do with anyone what someone earns. As long as it's legal that's down to them

Sorry Dan your wrong Jeremy says so!!!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

The rich getting richer the poor getting poorer is one of labours and its supporters favourite lines!

So I'll ask again how much is too much?

Labour want everyone to earn £10 an hour so how much should a brain surgeons wages go up by? Should they get a 33% rise as well?

No, of course everyone's wages shouldn't go up 33%. The country would be buggered if that was the case.

Do you think it's right that a manager that doesn't know the job gets paid more than the lads out on the tools?

It's going on in big business all over the country, if you choose not to see it, that's fine.

Don't complain when it starts hitting your pocket mind.

Sorry Dan your wrong Jeremy says so!!!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Haha I just don't get how anyone can judge others for making more money and decide those people should hand over 50% of their income. If you look at the extremes, someone like Richard Branson who (friend worked for one of his companies) takes 2% turnover from all the virgin businesses. That's a hell of alot of money, but who's to judge? Those companies employ thousands and thousands of people. Fair play to him

No, of course everyone's wages shouldn't go up 33%. The country would be buggered if that was the case.

Do you think it's right that a manager that doesn't know the job gets paid more than the lads out on the tools?

It's going on in big business all over the country, if you choose not to see it, that's fine.

Don't complain when it starts hitting your pocket mind.

I think on balance a manager should be paid more than people "on the tools"

What is going on in big business all over the country? Or do you mean management getting paid more than "workers"?

Really?

Why is this going to hit my pocket?

I think on balance a manager should be paid more than people "on the tools"

What is going on in big business all over the country? Or do you mean management getting paid more than "workers"?

Really?

Why is this going to hit my pocket?

These managers will have more cash to spend on their trees so we'll all be quids in 👍👍

These managers will have more cash to spend on their trees so we'll all be quids in [emoji106][emoji106]

Lol, that's true!

But using the NHS as an example, managers are not silly, they are more than happy to bring in as many under managers as they can as it elevates them and protects their jobs. But doesn't help you dan, when you fall out of a tree and there are fewer doctors and nurses because there are so many layers of management!