Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

A friend of mine has a Christian ministry that reaches out to Muslims. It's called "Mahabbah" which is Arabic for "Love".

I went to one of their seminars recently. The speaker explained the Koran teaches that a Muslims only certainty of getting to heaven or paradise is to kill themselves (along with others, of course) in Jihad.

No wonder so many young Muslim men and women are getting sucked into this evil ideology.

I wonder how many Muslims would be willing to tear the pages that command "jihad"out of their Koran?

If that were required as part of their "life in the U.K." Test, I wonder how many would still live here?

I think the uncomfortable truth that few politicians are willing to face up to is that right at the very core of Islam is an ideology that seeks to take over rather than integrate. That is a something that will never change and anyone that hopes or pretends that it will, is living in deception.

Sickened and gutted for last nights victims. RIP

Timon.

comes to somethin when suicide bombers are blowing up kids not an hrs walk from where you live...

Message to the police, do not send police officers to a terrorist incident without having them armed to the teeth.. last night could of been a bloodbath if there was a follow up attack by someone with an AK...

what to do about it?... hope it doesn't happen again?. but we can't keep doin that can we.

There will be an upsurge in terrorism, I have no doubts about that, but it's for the greater good, so it's fine.

A quisling (/ˈkwɪzlɪŋ/; Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈkʋɪsˈlɪŋ]) is a term originating from Norway, which is used in Scandinavian languages and in English for a person who collaborates with an enemy occupying force - or more generally as a synonym for traitor.[1][2][3] The word originates from the surname of the Norwegian war-time leader Vidkun Quisling, who headed a domestic Nazi collaborationist regime during the Second World War.

I think the uncomfortable truth that few politicians are willing to face up to is that right at the very core of Islam is an ideology that seeks to take over rather than integrate. That is a something that will never change and anyone that hopes or pretends that it will, is living in deception.

Sickened and gutted for last nights victims. RIP

Timon.

My son went on one of these "meet the muslims" type things organised by his church and leaders of the local muslim community. When he came back I asked him if he was enlightened and/or any the wiser about the muslim ideology. He said "yeah, we are stuffed basically!"

However, none of this matters now. How we vote in the upcoming election, how Brexit is handled, the Trump effect, break up of the UK, etc, etc, all irrelevant because the damage has been done and can't be undone.

Look out for yourself and those you care about, think about events that you/them would like to attend and try to judge whether it's a sensible thing to go or not, and either hope or pray that you are not one of the unfortunates the next time it happens.

Plus it won't work.

What an utterly stupid, ridiculous thing to say.

Plainly it HAS worked, there are over twenty dead and goodness knows how many more maimed and scarred for life.

Try telling some grieving relatives that "it won't work".

Do you work for the BBC?