Little scabs

Jonesie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are getting bad for thefts, the other week I saw a car being dabd for prints as some toe rag had nicked the whole exhaust system from it in the night. glad they didn't get in but sorry to hear how it has messed you about.

They will be back .. be ready .. Gypsys or is that Gypsies .. I hate loathe and detest them ... brave in crowds cowards when alone.

Amen to that! Maybe its true and you do get more right wing the older you get, but I get increasingly pissed off at the ability of these people to act with impunity. :sneaky2:

Thieve, rob, leave crap wherever, pay no tax etc etc... yet I'm still expected to pay for their education, health care, sites, liaison officers and the rest.

Yet if challenged, they're quick enough to resort to their 'human rights' to carry on with their 'traditional' way of life.

Apologies for the rant, but I've had it up to here with Gyppos recently.:thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that Justin. Its getting to the stage where you dare not approach these guys for fear of what they might do to you and yours if you get involved. sadly becoming an honest, caring citizen seems to be losing its appeal and we all think twice about it before getting involved.

Saw a new gadget recently that emits the sound of evil sounding dogs if someone sets the alarms off.....hmm

Thieving gits nicked the spool valves off my loader yesterday. Rusty old spool valves and half perished pipes off a 1980s converted tipper truck.

Value ? Probably £30. Hassle to me ? Loads.

If I knew where they would try to sell old crap like that I'd go and find them.

Sorry to hear that Justin, glad your alarm system stopped them.

Sorry to hear that Justin. Its getting to the stage where you dare not approach these guys for fear of what they might do to you and yours if you get involved. sadly becoming an honest, caring citizen seems to be losing its appeal and we all think twice about it before getting involved.

Saw a new gadget recently that emits the sound of evil sounding dogs if someone sets the alarms off.....hmm

I saw something like this on the gadget show, looked brilliant, and sounded pretty good too. i also liked the smoke alarm system gadget they had.

Dog Barking alarm.

FiveFWD - X10 REX-10 Barking Dog Alarm System review by The Gadget Show

A barking dog alarm that automatically activates a high quality digital recording of a dog barking when the outdoor PIR senses movement. It automatically stops after four minutes if the motion sensor isn't activated again. It also automatically turns on a light after a few seconds of starting. It's compatible with the full range of X10 home automation products.

__

Smoke Screen Rapid Alarm.

FiveFWD - Concept Smoke Screen Rapid ? E Series review by The Gadget Show

The Concept Smoke Screen Rapid E Series is the latest security smoke generator. It has a robust cube-like casing that allows for easy installation. It's designed specifically to obscure vision by rapidly deploying a non-toxic dense smoke barrier, the premise being: if you can't see it, you can't steal it.

Edited by Nick Waring