Show your tractors

Will Cobb

On 18/02/2023 at 23:12, Sam Davison said:

Not sure if the video will work but this is our T202. Handy set up with winch box on the front, Botex on the roof and TP320 on the back, pretty good for all the tight spots and smaller woodlands in the hills around us. 

Argh, the stumps, my eyes!! 😂

Jokes aside, that’s a nice rig you’ve got there 😎💪🏻

13 hours ago, Tilio-acerion said:

Likely it’s s already been seen but if not here’s an interesting little article about the last County 

FORESTMACHINEMAGAZINE.COM

The 1164-40 was the last ever County tractor built. It was commissioned at the request of the...

I would love to see photos of updated front axle/ hubs etc they used on the last ones they built.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stihl123 said:

my kubota B2100

it came with a deck and a few spare parts, so i sold all those on

so i'm now left with a very clean b2100 with only 1030 hours that owes me just £3070

20221204_105001.jpg

Lovely wee tractor, looks in exceptional condition too, people seem to be rougher on them generally than bigger stuff.

I've an ST30 and simply couldn't do without it, indeed would have no trouble making use of something like yours as well.

But they're getting up in to crazy money, you've done exceptionally well with that outfit. 👍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, coppice cutter said:

Lovely wee tractor, looks in exceptional condition too, people seem to be rougher on them generally than bigger stuff.

I've an ST30 and simply couldn't do without it, indeed would have no trouble making use of something like yours as well.

But they're getting up in to crazy money, you've done exceptionally well with that outfit. 👍

Lots of people asking £6k for similar, doesn’t mean they are getting it- in fact I can tell you they are not. 

I’ve had a nice 2003 38hp Iseki up for £4500 for months and not a sniff. The market is deffo dropping. 

I’m in the market for a nice 40 ish hp compact with a cab if anyone has one- but it must have air con, hydro transmission or power shuttle at the least. 

Edited by doobin

19 hours ago, doobin said:

Lots of people asking £6k for similar, doesn’t mean they are getting it- in fact I can tell you they are not.

Well I do always say that there's a big difference between asking and getting so I can easily accept that as being the case.

It does make buying harder though as you need to find a seller that's either desperate or realistic.

Furthermore, and absolutely no slight on Iseki, Kubota will always be easier shifted than anything else in the sector, and therefore generally a bit harder to buy too.

4 hours ago, coppice cutter said:

Well I do always say that there's a big difference between asking and getting so I can easily accept that as being the case.

It does make buying harder though as you need to find a seller that's either desperate or realistic.

Has the subject changed from tractors to marriage?!

• Haha 7