Petition to get Nigel Farage onto the EU Referendum Debate

Brian S

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for UKIP in the last election, not because I agree with his politics, and he may just be more smug than Cameron if that's possible, but because British politics needs a good shake up to get it back to doing what the people want it to do instead of treating us with a "what do they know whats best for them" attitude. This may be controversial but the problem with Britain isn't the imigrants, its the benefit system, that's what needs to change.

When screaming lord sutch created the loony party and made all those big statements everyone laughed at him.

What happened, over time most of his policies came to fruition via other parties that cottoned on he wernt such an idiot after all.

I believe the same is true about farage, people laugh at him now, but just wait a few years, they wont be laughing then.

I honestly believe that farage is one of the best and brainiest politicians out there, and if people had more sense they would team him up with bojo, and steamroller us out of europe.