Table petrol log splitter under £2k

ash_smith123

I'm looking for a log splitter to process rings that won't go through the processor.

I've had a wallenstein in the past and it's a great machine but I'm looking for something with a table at hip height if possible.

Petrol or 3 phase (would rather petrol)

Able to process 400/500mm at least and around or under the £2 mark.

Any recommendations?

I'm looking for a log splitter to process rings that won't go through the processor.

I've had a wallenstein in the past and it's a great machine but I'm looking for something with a table at hip height if possible.

Any recommendations?

We use a Hinderberger vertical splitter, excellent machine.

Any recommendations?

As others have said, we have a Riko A11 petrol, its a great splitter but is over £2000. I had mine as an ex demo for around £2000. If you fancy testing it you are more than welcome to try it out.

I have not tried one, but I like the look of these kinetic splitters, they seem so much faster and these American versions are more powerful at over 20 tons equivalent than the Portec 5 ton ones sold here.

however these seem good value at around £400 from Jones

These are the US bigger ones at over £1500

hi, Ian here at M.large tree services tele 028 90 342838 we deal with the thor range of log splitters and can supply a petrol log splitter for under 2K, unique to these splitters is the leader system where you can control the blade with your foot.

if you wish to give us a call we can discuss a price. regards