Muscle recovery in the Milky Way....

SteveA

How do you ease your muscles after a hard days work?....  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How do you ease your muscles after a hard days work?....

• I drink a glass of milk, or a milk in a bowl of cornflakes, etc?...
    • I hate milk, it makes me wanna vom!
    • I don't think about it - I just ache, go to bed, and wake up aching.
    • Something else.... (feel free to comment):

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milk ... Schmilk! Disgusting stuff drips out the underside of a cow (or any mammal depending on your preference/proclivity for that matter) and sticks to the back of your throat before sending your body's mucus production into overdrive.

Best avoided.

Milk is not disgusting! What is DISGUSTING is that supermarkets sell bottled water (which is a luxury) for more than they sell milk (which is a staple in our diets) and pay dairy farmers a pittance for it and I know from personal experience that dairy farmers work much harder than tree surgeons. Yes some people are allergic to milk- my son is, and my other son was. But is not as bad as some things that people put into their bodies

Milk is not disgusting! What is DISGUSTING is that supermarkets sell bottled water (which is a luxury) for more than they sell milk (which is a staple in our diets) and pay dairy farmers a pittance for it and I know from personal experience that dairy farmers work much harder than tree surgeons. Yes some people are allergic to milk- my son is, and my other son was. But is not as bad as some things that people put into their bodies

Whats disgusting is people pay for bottled water at all..well, not so much disgusting as mind boggling really...

As to milk prices....many farmers having gained their farms through inheritance and don't have the capital costs or rents some farmers do... they can stand the price of production of milk being lower than someone buying or renting...

So, maybe its those farmers selling cheap you aught be disgusted with?..maybe...

Going back to Inversion tables or dangling from a pair of gravity boots, not sure I fancy dangling all day or lying inverted on a table...

Having said that, anythings worth a try, perhaps I can rig something up without going to the expense of buying anything to test the theory...

Put a board onthe stairs, knock a nail in at the top and tie a rope round it then hang yourself up by the ankles ��

Good one, could try that....

Then again..... ruminating on the concept, one piece of rope one pair of ladders and one shed..

weather permitting of course:thumbup1:

Protein powders are crap! I consumed tons of the crap for about 5 years! Now I just eat tuna,chicken,eggs,nuts beans,milk which are delicious compared to the powder and I'm the strongest I've ever been!

A nutritionist told me your body can only absorb and process 20g of protein at a time! So just eat a healthy varied diet and lace it with protein! Forget all the supplements and powders!

Protein powders are crap! I consumed tons of the crap for about 5 years! Now I just eat tuna,chicken,eggs,nuts beans,milk which are delicious compared to the powder and I'm the strongest I've ever been!

A nutritionist told me your body can only absorb and process 20g of protein at a time! So just eat a healthy varied diet and lace it with protein! Forget all the supplements and powders!

I do the same , I like full fat goats milk , I use to buy " muscle milk " powder which was one of the only powders that I liked but no one likes to stock it because of the short sell buy date ...