Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

Yeah i hear what your sayin but being scottish im pre disposed to being a tight arse and i couldnt knowingly make a purchase on a saw when im aware of issues with it.

I run a 540xp and ms200's at work,but would love a little un with some grunt.

No one seems to want to part with a 150 either but i would prefer a 2510.

Dilemma....think i 'll hang fire and see what echo does first.

Cheers for the advice

Fair enough.

Forget the Stihl 150, it's a joke compared to the 2510.

BTW I have a little used t540xp that I'll sell for any sensible offer.

Someone mentioned earlier that their 280 gets really hot so they put some foam on the housing to stop it burning their leg.. Will I need to register my saw with echo somehow or just get in touch with them regarding the recall? I'm actually pretty happy with my saw, would just like more info

Yes I've found the 2510 to be REALLY hot on my leg even when it's switched off.

I have to keep jiggling my knee to stop the feeling of being burnt!

For all those 2510 owners...

I have it on good authority that there is currently a stop notice issued by the manufacturer which means that they are not generally being sold by retailers. It appears that there is a potential design flaw with the exhaust that is causing concern. It seems possible that in the not too distant future there may be a general recall. My 2510 has a carburettor problem. Echo have been very helpful and offered to replace when they have further information concerning the recall.

I've not heard about this and I'm supposed to be a retailer! I ordered another x4 saws the other day and they came out to me fine...

Will look into it...

We have the predecessor to the 193 (192) on the council truck with the 12" carver in it and it's a bloody awesome little saw. Happy medium between 2150 and the 200/201. I'll pull it out of the truck before our 200. Also interested to see if there's any truth to the "recall" rumour on the echo.

We need a video of this knee jiggling so others know what to do 😂😂😂

You know when something really scary happens up a tree, catches you by surprise and a little nugget sneaks out the back door.

One must then jiggles ones knee so that it tumbles down inside the trouser leg and exits smoothly.

(Ineffective if wearing spikes)