How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Yeah, if the auto-box on mine was going might give up on it but it's OK (now anyway) no turbo to go on mine - just 4.8 V8 of raw power Haha - love it.

Like Land cruiser though nearly got one before came upon this Rangie

TBH, we have just parted with our 56 plate disco, had it from 4 months old (was a demonstrator) it had been a good family car, but auto box was on its way out and various experts had warned me that the turbo would be next (body off job:thumbdown:)

Replaced it with a land cruiser Amazon.

2.8 or 3ltr,

Well went to a short days grounding for a lad I help out, reducing and siding an overgrown lleylandii hedge, plan was do that and finish day out at his yard cutting logs, ended up with the neighbour to the job asking us to reduce a large elder in the corner of his garden, followed by another guy 3 doors down asking if we could take out a small hedge couple of self sets and an apple tree, just finishing that and another neighbour came and asked if we could remove 2 small trees, booked that for another day as was already gone 5 and he had some other pricing to do, also got another job to do for the first neighbour from this morning! Wish I got days like this on my own jobs 😁

Honestly. the fact you keep your dog on a chain says to me that you should not have a dog.

Maybe but my dad has to keep his cocker spaniel on a rope/lead at nearly all times as it likes chasing rabbits and that lead to this😁😁😁

http://m.nottinghampost.com/Dog-rescued-quarry-ledge-firefighters/story-26356643-detail/story.html