Meetings with remarkable trees, the Arbtalk version

Steve Bullman

11 minutes ago, Dan Maynard said:

Is this Suffolk? I'm wondering if a field boundary got moved during enclosures or something, to cause such major change a long time ago.

Yes mate, haughley park. I should have got a photo of the surrounding area, the tree site at the top of a small dip/pit in the ground. Almost looks like there should be a little pond there 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Yes mate, haughley park. I should have got a photo of the surrounding area, the tree site at the top of a small dip/pit in the ground. Almost looks like there should be a little pond there 

Just looking at Haughley park, wood fair event looks good on the website. Maybe have to come over next year, less than an hour away.

4 minutes ago, Dan Maynard said:

Just looking at Haughley park, wood fair event looks good on the website. Maybe have to come over next year, less than an hour away.

Yeah took the little one there today. If you have young kids it’s a good day out with lots of free activities for them. Lots of wooden stuff also of course. All in all those it’s a pretty manic experience as the place is always heaving. Full of weekend hippies, and some generally quite strange performances going on.

was nice to see the hairy fairy again

D61E9F78-48BA-4A09-9B3B-489CF8690EBB.jpeg

9D337A22-8D95-44CD-BDBD-4440A749BBB9.jpeg

A8EE8DA2-18B0-46F4-B608-A2D4277F55FB.jpeg

• Like 3

It's great for you the kids are at the right age Steve.

If I openly took pics of the hairy fairy on her knees like that they'd call me creepy, kick me out and the law would probably come. But have kids of the right age with you and suddenly you're the 'nice dad, awww'.

• Haha 2