Best hand blower?

charlie

I think the older shape BG85 was better . I now have the Husqvarna 125B which is slightly better puff wise .

Do you find the husky has more vibration, I found mates husky (don't know what model) made hand tingle after less than ten mins use which my bg85 doesn't but had more power

Do you find the husky has more vibration, I found mates husky (don't know what model) made hand tingle after less than ten mins use which my bg85 doesn't but had more power

Cant say I have noticed more vibs but that dosnt mean there isn't . It sounds as though the Husky is not blowing as hard as the Stihl because its a little quieter but it actually is if you use them back to back on the same wet leaf .

What tube outlets length and nozzle seem to make the difference , I guess because they are quite lacking in comparison in power to the back packs it seems to makes all the difference.

The earlier 85's were invincible, the last one I owned was two years old and dropped its crank bearings it's predecessor another 85 was about 10 years old an still going strong but got lost off the back of a truck but too me was testament to the fact that Stihl used to make good machines with quality bearings ... Only problem with the 85 was bad anti vibes and the 86 to be fair fitted with the right nozzle is a not bad machine it just its build lets it down , stop wires breaking are notorious and a pita to fix but the anti vibes are a lot better can't say I ever noticed difference in power but some machines seem stronger than others from the beginning I guess like saws.