Blue monday can kiss my #@!

stihlmadasever

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I broke the corner off a paving slab, which I've got to sort tomorrow, while reducing a beech which I was pleased with but could not get any good photos of because of the light and trees behind

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1453154000.924477.jpg.5b1e48c2566bf715b133e1e426d89bbd.jpg

Rubbish pics, the long branches behind are the tree behind which isn't being reduced

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1453153923.536598.jpg.b3babbd47b5fa5ed338cc40c1b35aa22.jpg

You boys think you've had it bad... The customer today only gave a £50 tip, and on the way back to the yard I lost the lid to my second favourite pen. May as well pack it all in!

Hahaha love it!

Killed some poplars today. 3rd climb on SRT. Beginning to make so much sense now, I was flying!

Asked a lot of the inexperienced groundies on the rigging. Balance slinging big limbs. Only one bash to the streetlight.

I told the lad on the ropes that if it happened again I would " enter him without lubrication".

Unfortunately for me he was better after that.

Lever came off in my hands on the forwarding trailer and got cross threaded putting bolt back through and took an age to get in the right position so controls would work properly again.

Came to a small seem of cord that was quicker to stick through the processor so got it fired up and thawed out.

Saw blade on the processor got jammed and slipped knocking out the carbide teeth so that's another £250.

Drove miles to the back and beyond in the last bit of day light when I could of been fixing processor to look at a thinning job with the whole crew so we could get a good feel for the site ... It was about half a days work and no timber to take off so cost us more money to look at it.

Yesterday job should of been a piece of cake , 7 bays of 4ft fencing consisting of concrete posts,base's and wooden panels . Too many people at fencing yard getting involved and talking shite for a Monday morning I cant handle .

Get to job unload and for ffs No concrete bases !!!!!!

15 mile hike back out of Liverpool ffs ! I had paid for them too.

Ste

man what a depressing thread, but it does raise a very important question, what is the best bickie for dunking, I like a chocolate hobnob myself!:001_smile:

Been done in a previous thread,outcome was the hobnob-purely for the Peter Kay joke...dunk me...dunk me again...im goin nowhere son...dunk me again.

Im the only person i know who dunks jaffa's...this is concidered a crime against biscuits by the lads in the van...

Im the only person i know who dunks jaffa's...this is concidered a crime against biscuits by the lads in the van...

It cant be a crime against biscuits because its not a biscuit but a cake. The clue is in the name, Jaffa CAKE and all.

The makers actually went to court to prove it was a cake because cake pays less tax.

None of that prevents dunking them being a crime against etiquette and good manners.

It cant be a crime against biscuits because its not a biscuit but a cake. The clue is in the name, Jaffa CAKE and all.

The makers actually went to court to prove it was a cake because cake pays less tax.

None of that prevents dunking them being a crime against etiquette and good manners.

If it fits in my big cup ,and most biscuits/cakes do,its gettin dunked...not dunkin biscuits/cakes is the crime in my book