Conifer Takedown help

padman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't work for nothing dude. £650 day rate for 3 guys. Do it with the extra man, reduces the stress load ect. If they come back with £350 tell them... Maybe man and van would be more suited to your needs, £120/£150 for stump.

I quote a lot, but people are looking for work for nothing.

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Merry Christmas! 👍🏻

Oh forget to say, that's for the conifer 👍

Don't work for nothing dude. £650 day rate for 3 guys. Do it with the extra man, reduces the stress load ect. If they come back with £350 tell them... Maybe man and van would be more suited to your needs, £120/£150 for stump.

I quote a lot, but people are looking for work for nothing.

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Merry Christmas! 👍🏻

Oh forget to say, that's for the conifer 👍

Hi Ash dude, are you saying that's a £800 job to take down that conifer and grind the stump?

Merry Christmas, dude.

How do you know the reason your not winning work is down to your pricing? I've come in higher than other firms before but have got the work because i turned up on time, was polite & sociable and gave the customer confidence that we were capable of taking on the job. I know a company around here who is more or less a 1 man band who is arrogant, miserable and has a reputation for cutting corners. He is slowly going under!

Maybe its none of the above, time of year, look at how you approach a job and go from there.

Didn't get an ash about the same as that this week as another guy said if he could have the timber he'd do it 200 cheaper than me!?!

Conifer is 3 men morning then 2 off to a 2nd job while 1 stays and grinds and fills trailer with logs. 550ish round here for a domestic job in that sort of housing I'd think but some fool would probably put 250 on it for cash in hand on a Saturday!