We stand with you France

doddie82

Thanks Eggs, I assume the 1% is ref Maggie! I'm off to get pleasantly pissed now at my French neighbour's where we will no doubt have discussions which will annoy some of the Herberts on here.

Have a good evening...... Don't get wound-up, plays havoc with ya blood pressure.:biggrin::thumbup:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, pay my dental fee's, I wish you would, got two front teeth missing that need fixing up...

Anyway, my point was about Tony Blair and Margret Thatcher, he fighting a campaign in Iraq, she fighting a campaign on a rock..

I didn't mention the ones doin the actual fighting for a reason, I wasn't comparing their fighting spirit, but the spirit of those who lead them..

Now as to what to do about this attack in Paris, thats a whole different matter, its easy to say do this or that without thinking it through.

Not to mention a whole can of worms to be opened...

best let our political betters do their best, see how it turns out...

Better than you I can believe, but not most of us.

David you have to consider the source and the knowledge of history that this person is surely lacking particularly with regards to the Falklands. Save your money for the dental cost, it would cost more for a spine transplant:sneaky2:

That to would not be worth it.

easy-lift guy

Oh yea, I must of missed this earlier...

Let me explain, during the Falklands conflict, I was sort of conflicted myself.

I despised the media hype surrounding the whole thing, the ships sailing off into the sunset, British soldiers singing don't cry for me Argentina and all the other crap surrounding the "Invasion of the Falklands"..

Great Britain reduced to fighting for a penguin Island, how anyone wouldn't find that sad is beyond a joke...

Then theres Thatcher the milk snatcher... anyone else but her in charge please...

So yea, as far as I'm concerned the Falklands conflict wasn't some glorious victory against the odds, but some sordid little conflict fought to get Thatcher re-elected...

Then theres the lies, Thatcher lying through her back teeth about a ship she had sunk, sayin it was heading towards the task force..

It was heading out away from the exclusion zone, but she had it torpedoed and lied about why she sank it..

Yea, I'd forgotten about that...

Milk Snatcher and Liar to boot...